Astoria Solutions Careers – Astoria Solutions Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Astoria Solutions Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Astoria Solutions Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Astoria Solutions Jobs in Dubai. Astoria Solutions company is going to do a new recruitment at Astoria Solutions Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Astoria Solutions can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Astoria Solutions Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Astoria Solutions Jobs before applying.
Astoria Solutions Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Astoria Solutions Careers Page
Astoria Solutions UAE Jobs 2022:- Astoria Solutions company has recently sought applications for the post of Business Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Astoria Solutions company is giving very good salary for the post of Business Analyst (on Average AED 14250.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Astoria Solutions Company on the website of Astoria Solutions Company. The location of this Astoria Solutions Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Astoria Solutions Jobs in Dubai.
Astoria Solutions Jobs Description Given at Astoria Solutions Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Astoria Solutions UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Business Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 14250.00 per month|
Full Details of Astoria Solutions Dubai Jobs 2022
Founded in 2003, Astoria Solutions is an exciting innovator using cloud technology, Internet-of-things devices, artificial intelligence algorithms and “Disruptive Innovation” concepts to transform safety, accountability, and productivity for clients in Process, Oil & Gas, Marine and Construction industries. We develop and hold patents for our own technology.
Astoria Solutions Pte Ltd is headquartered in Singapore (global HQ), and with other regional offices in Kuala Lumpur with site offices in Kerteh, Malaysia; with Hyderabad, and Chennai, in India; with Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, in United Arab Emirates; and with representatives in Houston, United States of America.
Our culture is very much people and family oriented. We offer flexible staff health and wellness benefits and flexibility in work arrangements, and a nurturing and inclusive environment e.g. employees’ children are welcome to be brought to the office. Also, we believe in discovering, coaching, and giving opportunities in bringing out the best in every person in the Astoria family. We believe that by doing so the individual shall respond by striving for excellence and bringing success to the organization.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who possess strong organizational and planning skills, and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We require a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision. The ideal candidate ideal will have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content, and programs. They will be a change agent in the use of analytics to provide deeper insight into business performance and future operations.
The role will also manage the direction and use of analytic technologies on an ongoing basis and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational performance and business efficiency.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Creatively obtain and vet data, develop and execute quantitative analysis with data, cross-check results to identify potential inconsistencies or limitations. Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases, including gap and impact analysis
- Understand business implications of observations, interviews, and analyses. Establish and support the rhythm of business activities related to reporting, including audit planning cycle and metrics
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to execute key value creation (top and bottom line) and manage transformation initiatives
- Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Strategically develop business segment strategies, research markets & competitors, articulate value propositions, and identify growth opportunities
- Problem structuring – Identify key issues, develop hypotheses and methodology to verify or refute them
- Support other corporate strategy responsibilities as needed, including strategic planning, market research, mergers and acquisitions, and competitor benchmarking
Business Analyst Requirements in support of Product Development:
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Anticipated skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Exceptional process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change
- Familiar with version control tools such as TFS and proper branching techniques
- A minimum of 2 years as a Business Analyst in a similar organisation
- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- 2 years of statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests or lift analysis)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Visio, Visual Studio, .Net Framework, API usage
- Experienced in both lean and agile methodologies
- BA/BS Degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Engineering, Predictive Analytics, Business Analytics or the equivalent
How to Submit Application at Astoria Solutions Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Astoria Solutions can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Astoria Solutions. After this, you will see the option of Astoria Solutions Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Astoria Solutions Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Astoria Solutions -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Astoria Solutions Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Astoria Solutions Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Astoria Solutions Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.