Arkan Gulf Careers – Arkan Gulf Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Arkan Gulf Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Arkan Gulf Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Arkan Gulf Jobs in Doha. Arkan Gulf is going to do a new recruitment at Arkan Gulf Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Arkan Gulf can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Arkan Gulf Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Arkan Gulf Jobs before applying.
Arkan Gulf Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Arkan Gulf Careers Page
Arkan Gulf Qatar Jobs 2021:- Arkan Gulf company has recently sought applications for the post of BMS Operator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Arkan Gulf company is giving very good salary for the post of BMS Operator (on Average QAR 3200.00-4450.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Arkan Gulf Company on the website of Arkan Gulf Company. The location of this Arkan Gulf Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Arkan Gulf Jobs in Doha.
Arkan Gulf Jobs Description Given at Arkan Gulf Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Arkan Gulf Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||BMS Operator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 3200.00-4450.00 Per Month|
Full Details of Arkan Gulf Doha Jobs 2021
Areas of Responsibility:
- To monitor the building management system (BMS) for alarms. To carry out a remote fix to resolve an alarm, or where not possible, raise a work order (WO) for a contractor to investigate and fix the fault. Then follow up to ensure the WO is satisfactorily closed out and the issue resolved.
- Responsible for proactively identifying improvements to the system in order to reduce BMS-related plant and system failures, and to improve the efficiency of the client estates.
- Respond to client queries regarding issues at their sites.
- Maintain and update reporting dashboard for monthly client reporting.
· Management, operation and testing of BMS software and systems, including Trend and Sigma controllers.
- Be the first point of contact for alarm monitoring and BMS interrogation.
- Interface with other operators, engineers and the supply chain, providing technical support and documentation of works undertaken.
- Develop a working practice to enable the pro-active support of our customer base via alarm monitoring and diagnostics
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and interrogate information effectively, leading to a structured and logical outcome to rectify the task in hand
- Follow up work orders to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Maximize on all opportunities to learn from colleagues and day to day situations
- Assist in the implementation of updating day to day processes and applications
- Responsible for maintaining department and personal key performance indicators
- Maintain accurate records of all tasks undertaken
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- A focus on customer satisfaction
- Prepare detailed reports, technical communications and dashboards on work carried out
- Support all BMS Operators to be fully competent in all aspects of their role including responding to alarms and carrying out remote fixes.
- Train selected ICC Operators to ensure they have a basic level of comprehension and understanding of alarm monitoring for all BMS systems managed by KBR.
- Support the ICC Operators by answering calls during peak times in order to meet KPIs.
- Provide technical assistance to introduce condition based maintenance and run time maintenance in agreed areas, using the BMS.
- Implement energy saving initiatives by additional monitoring or modification of control systems
- Reduction of system alarms, lockouts, overrides, disables, off-lines, by accurate calibration and adjustment of field sensors, switches etc.
- HVAC knowledge and understanding
- Experience of interrogation of information, drawing conclusions and presenting findings in brief reports.
- A logical and rigorous approach to problem solving
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Presentation and delivery of the confirmed outcome is vitally important
- A collaborative working approach in teams comprising the client, contractors and other partners
- Good interpersonal skills including good verbal and written communication to all levels
- Desire to develop skills, experience and responsibility in order to grow into the role.
How to Submit Application at Arkan Gulf Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Arkan Gulf can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Arkan Gulf. After this, you will see the option of Arkan Gulf Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Arkan Gulf Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Arkan Gulf -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Arkan Gulf Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Arkan Gulf Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.