Aramex Careers – Aramex Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Aramex Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Aramex Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Aramex Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Aramex Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Aramex can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Aramex Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Aramex Jobs before applying.
Aramex Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Aramex Careers Page
Aramex UAE Jobs 2021:- Aramex company has recently sought applications for the post of Paid Media Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Aramex company is giving very good salary for the post of Paid Media Manager (on Average AED 18000.00 – 32100.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Aramex Company on the website of Aramex Company. The location of this Aramex Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Aramex Jobs in Dubai.
Aramex Jobs Description Given at Aramex Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Aramex UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Paid Media Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 18000.00 – 32100.00 per month|
Full Details of Aramex Dubai Jobs 2021
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
We are committed to continually enhancing our operations across the region while pursuing opportunities for business growth in emerging markets abroad. This approach is core to the sustainable development of our business and commitment to facilitating wider, global trade in an ever-changing world.
We are a high-performance team who use data to hyper-focus our creativity on real commercial objectives. We settle for nothing but the best for ourselves, our team and our brand. We are tactical. We are strategic. We work hard. We make excellence a habit. We get results.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
The Paid Media Manager will…
As a Paid Media Manager, you will work with our team of experts in digital strategy, design, creative ideation and development. You will be fully responsible for the execution of paid social media campaigns for Aramex across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Additionally, you’ll provide support across a range of digital marketing deliverables, including paid social media planning, campaign set-up, campaign monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
• Manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
• Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
• Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards, and recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies
• Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and Pardot (Salesforce) landing page sources reports
• Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all Marketing channels
• Work with the content strategy manager & creative team to craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
• Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this role if you have….
• Previous working experience as a Performance Marketing Manager
• A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns and proven ROI
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
• Worked in a B2B focused environment on lead gen campaigns.
• Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
• Extremely data- and detail-oriented
• +4 Years’ experience in a B2B Paid Marketing Manager role.
• Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field preferred
Bonus: Eng & Arabic
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide
How to Submit Application at Aramex Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Aramex can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Aramex. After this, you will see the option of Aramex Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Aramex Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Aramex -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Aramex Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Aramex Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.