Arab Monetary Fund Careers – Arab Monetary Fund Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Arab Monetary Fund Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Arab Monetary Fund Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Arab Monetary Fund Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Arab Monetary Fund company is going to do a new recruitment at Arab Monetary Fund Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Arab Monetary Fund can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Arab Monetary Fund Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Arab Monetary Fund Jobs before applying.
Arab Monetary Fund Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Arab Monetary Fund Careers Page
Arab Monetary Fund UAE Jobs 2022:- Arab Monetary Fund company has recently sought applications for the post of Investment Process Development Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Arab Monetary Fund company is giving very good salary for the post of Investment Process Development Specialist (on Average AED 10000.00-18000.00 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Arab Monetary Fund Company on the website of Arab Monetary Fund Company. The location of this Arab Monetary Fund Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Arab Monetary Fund Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Arab Monetary Fund Jobs Description Given at Arab Monetary Fund Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Arab Monetary Fund UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Investment Process Development Specialist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 10000.00-18000.00 monthly|
Full Details of Arab Monetary Fund Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
This position reports directly to the Director, Investment Department and coordinates with other organizational units in performing its primary duties and responsibilities which are as follows
- Utilize internal analytics and diagnostics tools to verify market data accuracy and investigate any anomalous historical data moves via other data sources e.g. Bloomberg.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and modeling including development of new models, analytic processes or systems approaches, such as attribution and risk calculations.
- Interact with the Investment department team members to understand and document their needs for process and systems changes and improvements.
- Communicate with the IT Division staff for the design, development and implementation of any requested systems and models and participate in user acceptance testing of new enhancements.
- Propose new technological and business processes in response to internal or external regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the team responsible for monitoring investment risks to enhance risk monitoring, identification and reporting.
- Assist in performing analysis on performance attribution, stress testing and other activities and reporting requirements at the request of the Investment Director.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and Practical Experience
- A Master’s degree from an accredited university within Investment or Finance or Process Management or Quantitative Focus.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA and or CIPM is an added value.
- Command of Arabic and English is a must, French is an asset.
- Knowledge of financial markets, products and risk calculations.
- Portfolio modelling specification and implementation of asset management systems supported by relevant background of operations. An applied understanding of Value at Risk (VaR) and its use in risk management is a plus.
- Advanced desktop technology skills such as Excel and PowerPoint is a must, Bloomberg skills are a plus.
- No less than five years of relevant experience in investments and related process improvement, quantitative analytics, modeling and asset management systems as specifications and implementations, with reputed financial institutions.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with applicable employment policy. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Arab Monetary Fund is a Regional Arab Organisation, Founded in 1976, and has started operations in 1977. Member Countries (22) are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Tunisia, Algeria, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen, Comoros.
How to Submit Application at Arab Monetary Fund Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Arab Monetary Fund can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Arab Monetary Fund. After this, you will see the option of Arab Monetary Fund Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Arab Monetary Fund Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Arab Monetary Fund -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Arab Monetary Fund Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Arab Monetary Fund Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.