Applus Careers – Applus Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Applus Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2023. Current Applus Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Applus Jobs in Doha. Applus company is going to do a new recruitment at Applus Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Applus can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Applus Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Applus Jobs before applying.
Applus Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Applus Careers Page
Applus Qatar Jobs 2023:- Applus company has recently sought applications for the post of Construction Lead Pipeline & Cables. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Applus company is giving very good salary for the post of Construction Lead Pipeline & Cables (on Average QAR 13,400.00-41,400.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Applus Company on the website of Applus Company. The location of this Applus Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Applus Jobs in Doha.
Applus Jobs Description Given at Applus Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Applus Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Construction Lead Pipeline & Cables|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 13,400.00-41,400.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Applus Doha Jobs 2023
Construction Lead Pipeline & Cables
Reporting to the NFXP Offshore Construction and Installation Division Manager Pipelines & Cables, the Head of Construction Offshore Installation is responsible for managing the construction activities of NFXP Offshore Pipelines & Cables including onshore construction activities. To ensure objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule and to the highest quality standards applicable.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Focal point at site, for promoting and implementing safety on construction site. Implement the safety observations reporting and monitoring.
- Lead the pipelines and cables construction team and keep the team committed to targets defined by the project management. Manage daily offshore installation operations pipelines and cables, conduct site trips regularly, fill in as a Company Reps if, direct and supervise Company Reps.
- Assist NFXP Offshore Head of Construction and Installation in executing Project responsibilities for the pipelines & cables scope of work.
- Anticipate, prepare and supervise all construction, liftings and related activities of the construction and installation pipelines and cables of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensure coordination for pipelines & cables site activities and provide technical support with contractor, quality, safety, planning and engineering.
- Review EPCI Contractor documentation related to pipelines and cables construction and installation, and participate in Constructability reviews, Hazid/HAZOP and similar workshops during EPCI phase.
- Supervise the construction and installation pipelines and cables input into gate deliverables and site implementation.
- Ensure EPCI Contractor construction and installation pipelines and cables including trenching, dredging, shore pull, pipelay, diving, cable landing documents and other submittals are timely reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements.
- Review and propose mitigation for construction aspects of the Risk Management Plan and monitor the mitigation when agreed. Review all pipelines & cables construction and installation changes, including justification for cost and schedule impacts, in accordance with the PMOC procedure.
- Engineering Degree with relevant experience or Recognized Degree in Engineering or Construction management with prior work experience.
- Minimum 10 yrs. experience in fabrication, construction, Pre commissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Experience with Offshore Top sides and similar construction work at supervisory level and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication, and construction of offshore structures with EPCI contractors.
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Recent Experience (last 5 years) on projects and working in Ras Laffan industrial city.
How to Submit Application at Applus Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Applus can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Applus. After this, you will see the option of Applus Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Applus Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Applus -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Applus Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Applus Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.