APCO Worldwide Careers – APCO Worldwide Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check APCO Worldwide Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current APCO Worldwide Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for APCO Worldwide Jobs in Dubai. APCO Worldwide company is going to do a new recruitment at APCO Worldwide Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai APCO Worldwide can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this APCO Worldwide Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of APCO Worldwide Jobs before applying.
APCO Worldwide Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official APCO Worldwide Careers Page
APCO Worldwide UAE Jobs 2022:- APCO Worldwide company has recently sought applications for the post of Digital Analyst, Media Monitoring Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. APCO Worldwide company is giving very good salary for the post of Digital Analyst, Media Monitoring Specialist (on Average AED 3000.00-7000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of APCO Worldwide Company on the website of APCO Worldwide Company. The location of this APCO Worldwide Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this APCO Worldwide Jobs in Dubai.
APCO Worldwide Jobs Description Given at APCO Worldwide Careers Portal
|Organization Name||APCO Worldwide UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Digital Analyst, Media Monitoring Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3000.00-7000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of APCO Worldwide Dubai Jobs 2022
Digital Analyst, Media Monitoring Specialist
The Digital Analyst/ media monitoring specialist will support the team in monitoring, analyzing and tracking campaigns and/or performance of our client’s data. We’re looking for a highly analytical individual with effective communication skills that is highly capable of sharing findings and recommendations across internal teams to provide the insights and requirements needed to continue to improve our digital experiences.
Primary duties and Responsibilities
- Report on web traffic from all social media platforms
- Build and analyze both owned and earned media reports
- Ability to find quick answers for briefs with tight deadlines
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Identify habits of the online customers and suggest ways to reach broader audiences.
- Suggest ways to maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Provide scientific insights and answers to be used in strategies and campaigns building.
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our clients.
- Work on daily and weekly reports
- As per the Direct Manager’s requests
- Excellent communications in both English and Arabic; Ability to write in both English and Arabic
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills
- Initiative skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Mastering Boolean Queries is a must
- Experience with SEO or Media Buying is a plus
- To be able to write text analysis
- Previous experience in dealing with crisis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The physical abilities needed to perform the duties of this position, in addition to the office climate
- Office environment is general office setting
About APCO in the Middle East and North Africa Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and North Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations – from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 10 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 26 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait and our projects take us to countries across the region and the Levant. APCO was awarded Best Agency in the Middle East by PRWeek in 2019 and Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network by PRovoke Media in 2017 and 2019.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MENA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the MENA region and pride ourselves on making an impact.
How to Submit Application at APCO Worldwide Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai APCO Worldwide can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of APCO Worldwide. After this, you will see the option of APCO Worldwide Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the APCO Worldwide Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in APCO Worldwide -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your APCO Worldwide Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of APCO Worldwide Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.