AMH Careers – AMH Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check AMH Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current AMH Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for AMH Jobs in Doha. AMH is going to do a new recruitment at AMH Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha AMH can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this AMH Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of AMH Jobs before applying.
AMH Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official AMH Careers Page
AMH Qatar Jobs 2022:- AMH company has recently sought applications for the post of Land Surveyor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. AMH company is giving very good salary for the post of Land Surveyor (on Average QAR 2990.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of AMH Company on the website of AMH Company. The location of this AMH Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this AMH Jobs in Doha.
AMH Jobs Description Given at AMH Careers Portal
|Organization Name||AMH Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Land Surveyor|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2990.00 per month|
Full Details of AMH Doha Jobs 2022
Responsibility as Land Surveyor:
· Supply of the necessary tools, equipment, materials and consumables.
· Supply of all labor.
· Preparation of safety inductions and permit to work (Performing Authority).
· Reading of Erection drawings.
· Preliminary staking surveys.
· Earthworks including excavation and backfilling of Electric and Instrumentation cables trenches.
· Concrete foundations Installation and grouting of base plates.
· Concrete Road construction.
· Construction Management and Site Supervision.
· Coordination with contractors and property owners.
· Setup of daily construction logs.
· Responsible for all aspects of the construction phase from civil to completion, ensuring the project is executed to specifications and cost expectations in a safe and professional environment while proceeding on schedule.
· Construction Management and preliminary staking.
· Setup of daily construction logs.
· Synchronization of field activities.
· Site Supervision of a whole team including foremen, carpenters, steel fixers, and laborers.
· Coordination with contractors and Inspectors.
· Preparation of cost breakouts and budget reports for the approval process.
· Preparing the necessary tools and mounting the jobs on to the automated machines.
· Record of all abnormalities either with the job or with the machines and informing the same to the foreman.
· Assisting the foreman in the general measurement.
· Detailed reports Preparation
· Surveying, implantation, terminal placement and making drawings
· Provision of a direct connection between the company, contractors and property owners.
· Surveying, implantation, terminal placement, making drawings
- Transferrable Visa with NOC
- Located in Qatar
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent .
How to Submit Application at AMH Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha AMH can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AMH. After this, you will see the option of AMH Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the AMH Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in AMH -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your AMH Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of AMH Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.