Procurement Buyer Careers – Procurement Buyer Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Procurement Buyer Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current Procurement Buyer Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Procurement Buyer Jobs in Dubai. Procurement Buyer company is going to do a new recruitment at Procurement Buyer Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Procurement Buyer can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Procurement Buyer Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Procurement Buyer Jobs before applying.
Procurement Buyer Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Procurement Buyer Careers Page
Procurement Buyer UAE Jobs 2023:- Procurement Buyer company has recently sought applications for the post of Operations intern. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Procurement Buyer company is giving very good salary for the post of Operations intern (on Average AED 2616.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Procurement Buyer Company on the website of Procurement Buyer Company. The location of this Procurement Buyer Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Procurement Buyer Jobs in Dubai.
Procurement Buyer Jobs Description Given at Procurement Buyer Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Procurement Buyer UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Operations intern|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 2616.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Procurement Buyer Dubai Jobs 2023
Amazon is looking for ambitious, curious and versatile candidates to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
These internships are educational opportunities intended to allow future managers to discover how we lead and develop our teams of Associates. Operations and Logistics Interns will learn how our managers effectively engage their teams to realize their full potential, ensure their performance in order to fulfil our customers’ expectations, and encourage a safe and productive environment within our large and complex Fulfillment Centers, Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations. As an intern you might join one of the following teams:
· Inbound – Managing truck reception and unloading, registering products in our systems, and stowing of inventory
· Outbound – Managing picking, sortation and packing processes, and shipping customer orders
· ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Services) – Benchmarking, implementing best practices and working on continuous improvement projects for various sites
· ICQA (Inventory Control and Quality Assurance) – Ensuring inventory records are accurate and defects kept to a minimum
You will put your analytical skills to the test and roll up your sleeves to complete actions that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that Fulfillment Centers, Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations provide to our customers. This will include:
· Diving deep into data, mapping processes and problems
· Offering and testing potential solutions and implementing the best one(s)
· Interacting with highly efficient managers, technology development teams, and front line Associates to think broadly about solutions to the most complex business and operational challenges faced by one of the world’s fastest growing operations network
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Business Management, or similar discipline
· You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language
· You are willing to work to flexible schedules/shifts hours
· You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices
· You should have strong decision-making skills, and use sound logic to communicate
· Evidence of leadership skills – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in a group project
· You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
· Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
How to Submit Application at Procurement Buyer Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Procurement Buyer can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Procurement Buyer. After this, you will see the option of Procurement Buyer Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Procurement Buyer Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Procurement Buyer -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Procurement Buyer Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Procurement Buyer Career Website
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Careers Page
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ UAE Jobs 2023:- Amazon Middle East and NA FZ company has recently sought applications for the post of Delivery Station Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Amazon Middle East and NA FZ company is giving very good salary for the post of Delivery Station Manager (on Average AED 184355.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Company on the website of Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Company. The location of this Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs in Dubai.
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs Description Given at Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Amazon Middle East and NA FZ UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Delivery Station Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 184355.00 per year|
Full Details of Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai Jobs 2023
Our Delivery Stations work as smart as they can to continuously delight our valued customers with their products: our top-line vision is to remove all effort on behalf of our end-users, while continuing to exceed everyone s expectations whenever we can.
With this in mind, you ll strategically lead a team, comprising of Area Managers, Shift Managers, Operations Supervisors and Operations Assistants. This will complement your proactive management of healthy, positive working relationships on a day-to-day basis.
In this role, you ll work with key business partners, such as Transport & Sortation, Driver Management, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR, ACES and Engineering. Furthermore, you ll track and drive both the operational goals and metrics of your Delivery Station, while regularly presenting your findings to the senior leadership team.
Finally, you ll also help us as we Hire and Develop the Best that s one of our key Leadership Principles – which you ll come to know well. This will help you create and implement a talent plan for your site, and will touch on talent acquisition, performance and career management, learning and development and positive employee engagement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Degree qualification or equivalent
7 years of direct management experience, comprising both a salaried workforce, hourly and agency strong workforce, in a logistics, manufacturing, engineering, production or distribution environment
Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
Excellent communication skills (including local language and English, written and verbal)
Experience managing third party resources on a regional/national scale
Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
Internet / E-Commerce / Dotcom
Department / Functional Area
Sales / Business Development.
Apply Online at Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Amazon Uae Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.