Alpin Limited Careers – Alpin Limited Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Alpin Limited Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Alpin Limited Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Alpin Limited Jobs in Doha. Alpin Limited is going to do a new recruitment at Alpin Limited Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Alpin Limited can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Alpin Limited Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alpin Limited Jobs before applying.
Alpin Limited Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Alpin Limited Careers Page
Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs 2022:- Alpin Limited company has recently sought applications for the post of Commissioning Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Alpin Limited company is giving very good salary for the post of Commissioning Engineer (on Average QAR 6390.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Alpin Limited Company on the website of Alpin Limited Company. The location of this Alpin Limited Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Alpin Limited Jobs in Doha.
Alpin Limited Jobs Description Given at Alpin Limited Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Alpin Limited Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Commissioning Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6390.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Alpin Limited Doha Jobs 2022
Your main responsibilities will include review of design documents (MEP), testing and commissioning site inspections, review of commissioning forms, procedures, manuals, and project close out documents. You should have technical experience in mechanical engineering, ASHRAE (Energy, Ventilation, Commissioning and Thermal Comfort) and experience in Estidama and/or LEED
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable clean tech consultancy based in Masada City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to: Senior Consultant, Commissioning Authority
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute primarily to Commissioning and occasionally to retro-commissioning, energy efficiency retrofits, and demand response projects.
- Help customers achieve required Commissioning tasks required to secure an Estidama/ LEED rating.
- Monitor HVAC systems with building automation systems and stand‐alone data loggers to troubleshoot operational problems or to find inefficient control sequences.
- Perform hands‐on testing of HVAC, lighting, and control systems in new and existing buildings
- Support Commissioning authority in development of commissioning plans and field reports for new construction projects
- Write assessment, detailed evaluation, and measurement and verification reports and retro-commissioning plans for existing facilities
- Perform design reviews and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure development of consistent and high‐quality project deliverables
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, customers, utility representatives, and contractors
- Coordinate with customers and contractors to review the project scope of work and technical documents
- Maintain detailed and accurate project records including data, documentation, and progress reports
- Develop and refine engineering methodologies, tools, and standards
- Develop project scopes and plans and manage to timelines and budgets
- Stay abreast of relevant industry developments and technology advancements
- Be an Alpin Thought Leader
- Oversee Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Startup activities associated client’s projects. ‐ensure prudent and optimal execution of a plan complete all testing activities including component level, system level and integrated facility level testing
- Perform due diligence reviews of sub‐contractor testing and pre-commissioning methods and schedules providing advice on acceptable methods and opportunities for optimizing schedules to minimize overall duration of the project schedule
- Provide technical input on solutions to issues with facility operation identified during the commissioning and startup process to the responsible engineer
- Assist the project as required in preparing the overall commissioning and start up procedures and manuals
- Monitor sub‐contractor performance
- Assist the owner in managing the turnover processes including site walks for both Construction to Startup and Startup to Client turnovers, including development, tracking and resolution of punchlist items.
- Prepare and give presentations to management, the client or others as directed
- Perform other duties as directed in support of project activities
- Be able to perform ASHRAE Ventilation Rate Calculations (ASHRAE 62.1).
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work.
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- LEED GA/AP and/or PQP credential
- A commissioning certification is an added benefit
- 1‐3 years of HVAC and controls experience in design, construction, energy evaluation and Commissioning
- Knowledge of current sustainability standards: LEED, BREEAM, Green Star, QSAS, or Estidama;
- Excellent written & spoken English;
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Understanding and experience with the practice of Commissioning in accordance with ASHRAE Guideline 0 and other related guidelines.
- Understanding of complex HVAC, lighting, and control systems, including an ability to evaluate and troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of TAB procedures and theory.
- Understand and familiar with governing codes (Abu Dhabi Code, CMC, CBC, CEC, CFC etc..) and standards (ASHRAE)
- Highly motivated and self‐directed, with history of taking initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work multiple large‐scale projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of follow through and communication with key stakeholders.
- Dedication to completing projects on time and within budget.
- High level of attention to detail with ability to self‐QC work and work of others.
- Strong facilitation, team building, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Highly effective communicator with clear and concise writing and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain organized, detailed and accurate project records
- High degree of professionalism with an ability to interact with others at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Understanding and familiarity with Energy Pro
- Understanding of site safety procedures.
How to Submit Application at Alpin Limited Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Alpin Limited can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Alpin Limited. After this, you will see the option of Alpin Limited Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Alpin Limited Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Alpin Limited -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Alpin Limited Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alpin Limited Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.