Alpin Limited Careers – Alpin Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Alpin Limited Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Alpin Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Alpin Limited Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Alpin Limited can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Alpin Limited Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alpin Limited Jobs before applying.
Alpin Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Alpin Limited Careers Page
Alpin Limited UAE Jobs 2021:- Alpin Limited company has recently sought applications for the post of Executive Business Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Alpin Limited company is giving very good salary for the post of Executive Business Coordinator (on Average AED 45000.00 per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Alpin Limited Company on the website of Alpin Limited Company. The location of this Alpin Limited Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Alpin Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Alpin Limited Jobs Description Given at Alpin Limited Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Alpin Limited UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Executive Business Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 45000.00 per Year|
Full Details of Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
This is a position with requires a high level of trust, professionalism and communications.
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary built-asset consultancy Headquartered in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi. This role is for KSA.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The New Abu Dhabi Airport, Riyadh Airport Expansion, Johnson Controls Research Center, Dubai Expo 2020, Riyadh Metro and several other high-profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Report directly to Founder/Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Filing and maintenance of corporate documents – both hard copy and on Cloud system;
- Filing of project contracts and other legal documents) – both hard copy and on Cloud system;
- Keep track of all licenses and registrations, including lease agreements, initiate and process renewals as required;
- Maintain corporate insurance files, initiate and process renewals. Review of Insurance contracts;
- Manage requests to bank in coordination with the Accountant;
- Provide information, as maybe required, by bank and other authorities with regards to company details update, etc.;
- Initiate review of new contracts, write letters to clients regarding comments on the agreements and coordinate finalization of the contracts;
- Review with the Accountant the status of each contract, initiate requests for extensions in coordination with the Senior Manager – Technical Operations;
- Monitor all contract extension requests and coordinate with respective consultants for follow up;
- Take part in the ISO audits;
- Assist the Accounts team in writing letters regarding payment follow up;
- Assist the Accounts during audits;
- Assist the Accounts in any other administrative matters;
- Assist the Operations team in sending out sending out to clients and other matters;
- Handle petty cash;
- Manage official external prequalification (PQ) registrations and keep the Alpin PQ Registration List updated, login details included;
- Maintain and periodically update the company PQ document, in coordination with the Tender Coordinator;
- Assist the Bidding Team in the PQ questionnaire, review of form of agreements when available, insurance requirements, NDAs, download/upload of documents as required;
- Maintain and periodically update the employee/consultants’ CVs and advise them if the qualifications need renewal;
- Assist the team in searching for suppliers and arranging orders of corporate gift items;
- Maintain and update the list of equipment and instruments;
- Arrange calibration as required and maintain file;
- Office management including (Support in purchasing of office equipment, etc. Check prices, prepare PO and maintain related files), Purchasing/bringing fruits/office snacks, watering plants, bookings, printing, collect or deliver documents as maybe required;
- Access company accounting system to print invoices from time-to-time.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- The Managing Director’s HSE role is to support ensure all Employees are aware of the Company’s HSE Policy.
- Responsibility: As defined in IMS_01, Clase 5.5.1 “Responsibility and Authority”
- Accountability: Accountable for ensuring the right resources are allocated for the proper implementation and functioning of the Company’s Integrated Management System.
- University degree in Business, Law or Similar;
- 5-10 years of experience preferably in a professional office environment (preferably in a construction, engineering or consulting company);
- A pleasant attitude – Happy to join a close-knit, entrepreneurial, technical team in the UAE;
- Common sense and ability to manage situations and to think critically;
- Trust, Discretion, and Confidentiality are of the highest importance;
- Very organized;
- UAE driving license and independent transportation are a MUST;
- Excellent English (oral and written), preferably English as a first language;
- Strong command of English Grammar;
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- IT savvy; strong computer skills (SaaS, Software installation, and hardware);
- Must have good “attention-to-detail” skills;
- Excellent phone and interactive skills;
- Willingness to take urgent phone calls after work hours;
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and does not mind managing their own work;
How to Submit Application at Alpin Limited Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Alpin Limited can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Alpin Limited. After this, you will see the option of Alpin Limited Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Alpin Limited -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alpin Limited Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.