Algerian Embassy Careers – Algerian Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Algerian Embassy Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Algerian Embassy Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Algerian Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Algerian Embassy company is going to do a new recruitment at Algerian Embassy Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Algerian Embassy can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Algerian Embassy Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Algerian Embassy Jobs before applying.
Algerian Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Algerian Embassy Careers Page
Algerian Embassy UAE Jobs 2022:- Algerian Embassy company has recently sought applications for the post of Security Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Algerian Embassy company is giving very good salary for the post of Security Officer (on Average AED 2551.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Algerian Embassy Company on the website of Algerian Embassy Company. The location of this Algerian Embassy Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Algerian Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Algerian Embassy Jobs Description Given at Algerian Embassy Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Algerian Embassy UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Security Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 2551.00 per month|
Full Details of Algerian Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
How to Submit Application at Algerian Embassy Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Algerian Embassy can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Algerian Embassy. After this, you will see the option of Algerian Embassy Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Algerian Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Algerian Embassy -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Algerian Embassy Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Algerian Embassy Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.