Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine (AMNM) Careers – AMNM Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check AMNM Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current AMNM Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs in Doha. Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine company is going to do a new recruitment at Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs before applying.
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers Page
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine (AMNM) Qatar Jobs 2022:- Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine company has recently sought applications for the post of Registered Nurse. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine company is giving very good salary for the post of Registered Nurse (on Average QAR 9,720.00-29,200.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Company on the website of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Company. The location of this Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs in Doha.
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs Description Given at Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine (AMNM) Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Registered Nurse|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 9,720.00-29,200.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Doha Jobs 2022
REGISTERED NURSE – SURGICAL SERVICES
The Surgical Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Surgical Nurse is primarily responsible for technical, clinical support and patient care in the department of surgical suites. This includes various tests to be performed, as well as, supporting physicians as their needs arise. Acts as liaison between patients and physicians, answering questions and providing educational assistance.
The Surgical Nurse serves as a role model and resource to Surgical Services staff in the department.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assures efficient patient flow through the department: Escorts patient to exam room and prepares patient for examination.
- Performs Physician exam workups adhering to documentation requirements per physician expectations and special testing requirements.
- Performs Ancillary testing, fields, biometrics, glasses checks, etc.
- Anticipates/sets up equipment or supplies needed for visit.
- Cleans and prepares exam room for next patient.
- Responds to needs to expedite visits and maintain flow of patients and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Assists practitioner with procedures in accordance with established protocols as directed by Provider.
- Provides high quality care by: Prepares and stocks all exam rooms in treatment area by following established protocols for disinfecting and sterilizing equipment and instruments. Participates in environmental safety rounds.
- Monitors and maintains equipment and instruments according to clinic guidelines.
- Assists in ordering supplies and correctly disposes of all expired items.
- Adheres to office opening and closing procedures.
- Functions as an integral part of the patient care team and promotes patient satisfaction by interacting with patients in a professional, friendly manner: Accepts and performs delegated responsibilities in a positive manner. Offers assistance to others. Attends and participates in staff meetings. Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients and patient care team (in the office and on the phone)
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
Additional senior level responsibilities as required by departmental needs:
- Coaching and training of new and existing staff
- Orientation of new staff to the department
- Serves as a resource and offers general guidance to departmental staff
- Assists with departmental process improvement projects
- Patient Education
- Coaching other clinical roles such as Medical Assistants
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with experience in Pre-Operations, Recovery, Scrubbing, Circulating
- Two years’ post graduate experience in related field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, physicians, management, staff and other customers.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issues.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use personal computers and select software applications.
- Ability to analyze data for decision making purposes.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook and database entry
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and monitors own work for accuracy.
- Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential.
Licensing / Certifications
- Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required
- Results Driven: Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results.
- Collaborative: Demonstrates ability to work across functions and projects in a spirit of candor, trust, and respect
- Change Leader: Encourages innovative thinking and bold action within the context of measured risk.
- Energizing Others: Openly shares and communicates enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
- Judgment: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
How to Submit Application at Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine. After this, you will see the option of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.