Aldar Careers – Aldar Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Aldar Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Aldar Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Aldar Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Aldar Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Aldar can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Aldar Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Aldar Jobs before applying.
Aldar Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Aldar Careers Page
Aldar UAE Jobs 2021:- Aldar company has recently sought applications for the post of Talent Acquisition Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Aldar company is giving very good salary for the post of Talent Acquisition Specialist (on Average AED 17,500 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Aldar Company on the website of Aldar Company. The location of this Aldar Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Aldar Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Aldar Jobs Description Given at Aldar Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Aldar UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 17,500 per month|
Full Details of Aldar Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Since inception in 2005, Aldar has transformed from an Abu Dhabi focused master developer to one of the leading UAE Developer and Asset Manager with a diversified portfolio. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Emirati national to join our People Performance and Culture team at Aldar. With a vision to become a leading regional real estate developer and manager that creates memorable experiences and value for our customers and shareholders we seek individuals who could support our mission on embedding sustainability, quality, technology and innovation in everything we do.
We’re looking for a competent Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible to build a best-in-class recruitment and sourcing methodologies that could cater to our evolving business. You will be accountable for the execution and deliver of all talent acquisition needs across the business. Needless to say, that you will deliver the right talent for the right role providing exceptional candidate experience to all active, passive or potential talent. Working closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition to understand and deliver on business growth plans, as well as partnering with the People team to improve the hiring strategy across specific business portfolios.
What You Will Do
- Provide outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team dynamics while building out recruiting strategies and streamlining the hiring process.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes, relocation, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Assist in building the recruitment strategy along with the Head of TA
- Identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active) using sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be a well-rounded search expert for all functional areas (focus Development, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technology and Asset Management) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Negotiate offers and successfully close candidates. Providing excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensuring a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates is what we strive for.
- Execute special projects as assigned.
What You Need
- Bachelor degree, Professional qualification such as CIPD or Certified Assessor is an advantage
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a mix of agency and in-house large diversified corporate.
- Deep experience in both technical and non-technical recruiting with heavy sourcing expectations
- Proven track record using innovative research and sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to refine job descriptions and target profiles
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of relocation, compensation, and overall market trends
- Experience tracking key performance metrics
- Experience in Emiratization programs such as career fairs and specialised sourcing for mid to senior roles.
- Experience working on ATS systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Aldar PJSC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful on our national development strategy and on this particular opportunity we are keen on looking at Emiratis with sound recruitment experience to look at this opportunity.
As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, but due to high volume of applicants and robust selection process, only successful applicants will be contacted within 10 business days.
Primary Location: AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Job: Human Resources
Organisation: Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection
Employee Status: Direct Hire
Job Type: Standard
How to Submit Application at Aldar Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Aldar can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Aldar. After this, you will see the option of Aldar Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Aldar Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Aldar -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Aldar Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Aldar Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.