Alaraby Television Network Careers – Alaraby Television Network Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Alaraby Television Network Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Alaraby Television Network Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Alaraby Television Network Jobs in Doha. Alaraby Television Network company is going to do a new recruitment at Alaraby Television Network Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Alaraby Television Network can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Alaraby Television Network Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alaraby Television Network Jobs before applying.
Alaraby Television Network Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Alaraby Television Network Careers Page
Alaraby Television Network Qatar Jobs 2022:- Alaraby Television Network company has recently sought applications for the post of Lead Picture Editor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Alaraby Television Network company is giving very good salary for the post of Lead Picture Editor (on Average QAR 12,800.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Alaraby Television Network Company on the website of Alaraby Television Network Company. The location of this Alaraby Television Network Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Alaraby Television Network Jobs in Doha.
Alaraby Television Network Jobs Description Given at Alaraby Television Network Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Alaraby Television Network Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Lead Picture Editor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 12,800.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Alaraby Television Network Doha Jobs 2022
The title : Lead Picture Editor
As a senior member of the Operations team, the Media Editing lead is responsible for the future strategy and evolution of the editing and post-production within the Channel. This will include existing and emerging platforms. They are ultimately responsible for the management of the news and programs editing teams in order to service the needs of editorial for programs and newsroom.
They will have experience working with internal and external clients while also possessing a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of editing and post-production as they exist within a 24/7 news/documentary and programs broadcaster. They must possess the ability to troubleshoot, design and implement operational solutions/workflows in order to facilitate a high level of, and uninterrupted service.
They will have a detailed understanding of broadcast technology processes, particularly as it applies to editing, post-production, colour, grading and media operations. They must also understand the production chain from the point of acquisition, through to post-production, transmission and onwards into the archive. An understanding of live studio production is also a must.
They must themselves be experienced news and craft editors, but also possess previous supervisory/management experience. They will be responsible for the recruitment, training and management of all staff within the editing section.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead by example
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Design and implement workflows
- Mentor and develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behaviour
- Facilitate problem-solving, collaboration and communication. Ensure that information flows bi-directionally between Senior Management and team members
- Designing and implementing policies for news and documentary editing
- Comprehensive knowledge of craft editing, and sound mixing
- Comprehensive knowledge of colour correcting/grading of documentary films
- Subtitling and mastering
- You will have a comprehensive technical knowledge of all editing hardware and software as you will be making decisions about the design and implementation of new edit suites and upgrades to existing suites
- You must also understand the integration that exists between editing and all other operational areas
- You will be required to read and evaluate large technical documents, BOQ’s and system schematics
- You will be required to aid in the design, installation, testing and commissioning of new systems
- You will need to be able to write, evaluate and/or approve acceptance documents
- You will need to be able to design training plans & approaches
- Reporting on and monitoring quality assurance of sites
- Meeting the OFCOM standards
- Understand our technical standards
- Understands & meets channels broadcast & audio/video standards
- Ability to perform under pressure in a Live news environment
Key Skills/ Personal Attributes and Knowledge:
- Experience of working on a busy picture desk -ideally broadcast but if not, then within a busy media title
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere and/or different editing software
- Capacity to communicate with multi-lingual staff
- A creative eye and artistic sensibility
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets within deadline
- Good organisational skill
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Arabic is Essential
- Relevant qualification in photography/film/television, communications or media studies, English or business studies preferred
- 10 years of experience in relevant field
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
How to Submit Application at Alaraby Television Network Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Alaraby Television Network can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Alaraby Television Network. After this, you will see the option of Alaraby Television Network Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Alaraby Television Network Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Alaraby Television Network -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Alaraby Television Network Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Alaraby Television Network Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.