Al Wakeel Group Careers – Al Wakeel Group Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Al Wakeel Group Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Al Wakeel Group Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Wakeel Group Jobs in Doha. Al Wakeel Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Al Wakeel Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Al Wakeel Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Wakeel Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Wakeel Group Jobs before applying.
Al Wakeel Group Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Al Wakeel Group Careers Page
Al Wakeel Group Qatar Jobs 2022:- Al Wakeel Group company has recently sought applications for the post of General Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Wakeel Group company is giving very good salary for the post of General Manager (on Average QAR 3970.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Wakeel Group Company on the website of Al Wakeel Group Company. The location of this Al Wakeel Group Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Al Wakeel Group Jobs in Doha.
Al Wakeel Group Jobs Description Given at Al Wakeel Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Wakeel Group Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||General Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 3970.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Al Wakeel Group Doha Jobs 2022
- Oversees the day-to-day operations practices and establishes guidelines to maintain effective production/processes, evaluate effectiveness, and improve the quality of services.
- Establishes and implements Procurement, Production, Marketing, Field, Technical Services policies and practices and communicates with Department Head/s for effective and efficient implementation.
- Manage, directs, develop, implements, and administers operational strategies and tactics, ensuring the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Lead a portfolio of projects and ensure quality delivery on time and within budget.
- Management of Contracts, Claims, procurement, HSE, and cost departments.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- On time reviews and approvals of and/or prompt feedback for whatever issues pertaining to operations activities.
- Work on own initiative and prioritize company projects within client deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the internal and external organization to accomplish job responsibilities.
- Promote team working. Direct, organize, implement and evaluate programs.
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the local rules and regulations governing business operations.
- Establish long-term and short-term strategic planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Develop and establish operating policies in consistent with the overall company’s policies and objectives and ensure their adequate execution.
- Directs company operations to meet budget and other financial goals, ensure that all appropriate financial targets are communicated to teams and that full understanding is maintained at a relevant level.
- Drives KPI’s across the organization to ensure high levels of productivity
- Must have 15 years of experience in construction industry (Atleast 5 years in GCC/Qatar) preferably in Infrastructure and Roadworks
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Arabic Speaker
- Proven ability for managing multiple projects
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations are required
- Successfully led numerous complex, large scale projects across a range of Clients particularly in Roads and Infrastructure.
Interested Applicant can send their CV to [email protected]
AL WAKEEL GROUP was established as a unified structure that combines a number of divisions with a view to a better understanding of technical cooperation. AL WAKEEL GROUP was established in 2010 with to handle Infrastructure, Roadworks and Crusher queries to rapidly developing Qatari market. AL WAKEEL GROUP have professionally skilled employees, engineers, designers and more than 1200 workers and several types of heavy machinery that guarantee high quality and expertly perform all required work in accordance with the architectural plan executed within the given deadlines.
How to Submit Application at Al Wakeel Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Al Wakeel Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Wakeel Group. After this, you will see the option of Al Wakeel Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Wakeel Group Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Wakeel Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Wakeel Group Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Wakeel Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.