Al Tamimi Careers – Al Tamimi Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Al Tamimi Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Al Tamimi Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Tamimi Jobs in Dubai. Al Tamimi company is going to do a new recruitment at Al Tamimi Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Al Tamimi can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Tamimi Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Tamimi Jobs before applying.
Al Tamimi Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Al Tamimi Careers Page
Al Tamimi UAE Jobs 2022:- Al Tamimi company has recently sought applications for the post of IT Help Desk Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Tamimi company is giving very good salary for the post of IT Help Desk Analyst (on Average AED 60.35 per hour). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Tamimi Company on the website of Al Tamimi Company. The location of this Al Tamimi Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Al Tamimi Jobs in Dubai.
Al Tamimi Jobs Description Given at Al Tamimi Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Tamimi UAE|
|Name of Required Post||IT Help Desk Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 60.35 per hour|
Full Details of Al Tamimi Dubai Jobs 2022
The IT Helpdesk Analyst acts as the first point of contact for all users within the Al Tamimi Office network. All user requests and incidents are recorded, analysed and fixed or escalated in a timely manner. The ITHA monitors and operates the firms Helpdesk system as well as supporting the 2nd line IT team in projects and looking after the office infrastructure.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing day-to-day user requests of all offices; record, fix or escalate issues accordingly
- Monitoring the continuous operation and health of the office IT environment
- Maintaining IT environment documentation, like the IT Asset Register and laptop pool; identifying, suggesting and implementing IT improvements
- Managing the office IT infrastructure on the ground (door access systems, CCTV, telephone system, end user computing devices, print production, mobile devices, meeting room setup)
- Supporting regular team member visits to offices
- Contributing to the evolution of the IT Helpdesk system (process, usability, reporting)
- Coordinating work with the firm’s suppliers
- Analysing statistics, reading and creating reports
- Support the delivery of the firm’s IT strategy
- Contributing, planning and controlling change
- Contributing to IT projects
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in supporting users in an IT first line support role, ideally experience in an organisation larger than 200 users
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Excellent team player.
- Very good Microsoft Office skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, ideally MCP certificate
- Passion for people, technology, service and IT processes and be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details of the IT environment
- Sound understanding of ITIL processes is a must, ideally supported by an ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Strong customer focus combined with negotiation skills and ability to execute
- Effective time management, prioritising and delegation
- Self-driven / self-motivated individual always seeking to improve current practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, for dealing with a range of personalities on all levels in a positive, direct and diplomatic way
- Familiar with industry standard systems and concepts (Windows environments – AD and Exchange, Microsoft Office Applications, Printing, Telephony, Network and IT security)
- Ability to setup, maintain and trouble shoot Audio/Video setups (Meeting rooms)
About Al Tamimi & Company
Al Tamimi & Company has unrivalled experience, having operated in the region for over 30 years. Our lawyers combine international experience and qualifications with expert regional knowledge and understanding.
We are a full-service firm, specialising in advising and supporting major international corporations, banks and financial institutions, government organisations and local, regional and international companies. Our main areas of expertise include arbitration & litigation, banking & finance, corporate & commercial, intellectual property, real estate, construction & infrastructure, and technology, media & telecommunications. Our lawyers provide quality legal advice and support to clients across all of our practice areas.
Our business and regional footprint continues to grow, and we seek to expand further in line with our commitment to meet the needs of clients doing business across the MENA region.
How to Submit Application at Al Tamimi Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Al Tamimi can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Tamimi. After this, you will see the option of Al Tamimi Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Tamimi Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Tamimi -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Tamimi Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Tamimi Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.