Al Salam School Careers – Al Salam School Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Al Salam School Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Al Salam School Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Salam School Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Al Salam School is going to do a new recruitment at Al Salam School Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Al Salam School can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Salam School is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Salam School Jobs before applying.
Al Salam School Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Al Salam School Careers Page
Al Salam School UAE Jobs 2022:- Al Salam School has recently sought applications for the post of IT/Computer Science Teacher. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Salam School is giving very good salary for the post of IT/Computer Science Teacher (on Average AED 7,380 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Salam School on the website of Al Salam School . The location of this Al Salam School Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Al Salam School Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Al Salam School Jobs Description Given at Al Salam School Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Salam School UAE|
|Name of Required Post||IT/Computer Science Teacher|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 7,380 per month|
Full Details of Al Salam School Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
This is an exciting time to join Taaleem Charter Schools as an IT/Computer Science teacher as we expand in September 2022.
We seek to appoint inspirational Middle School Teachers of IT/Computer Science. This is a new department which will embrace the latest developments in teaching. Candidates should be qualified to teach up to Grade 8 following the New York State Computer Science Digital Fluency Standards. Knowledge of the American curriculum is not essential, as training will be provided.
We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, committed to raising standards and do all that is needed to help the young people we serve succeed.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and an IT/Computer Science based degree
- Possess recent experience of teaching IT/Computer Science to Middle School students
- Have a flexible approach with a can-do ethos, be driven to achieve results and possess boundless enthusiasm
- Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to meet the needs of all learners
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Supportive staff who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Extensive induction programme
- New, purpose built premises
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive tax free salary and international package which includes accommodation and medical insurance
- Professional development with progression
- The full support of the wider network of Taaleem schools
- A unique opportunity to experience a different culture
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is engaged in a successful partnership with Abu Dhabi Education and Knowledge to support the vision of establishing a “First Rate Education System” for all students.
As part of this exciting Charter School initiative we manage and operate American curriculum schools with the aim of raising the quality of education to significantly shape the present and future lives of Emirati youth.
Living in the capital and cultural centre of the UAE offers expats a wide range of opportunities. With year-round sunshine, a tax-free salary and endless career development opportunities, Abu Dhabi is an exceptionally safe place ranked as the second safest country in the world and one of the major players in the international teaching market. Whether you enjoy spending your weekends dune bashing, getting your adrenaline rush at the Water Park or from one of the many entertainment parks, or even indulging in some retail therapy before a dip in the sea, Abu Dhabi has it all. It’s a great place to develop yourself professionally, while enjoying an enriching life outside of the workplace.
At Taaleem we are proud and privileged to operate some of the leading schools in the UAE, led by outstanding leaders and teachers from all over the world.
Please see the attached job description for further information.
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through the TES portal by submitting a CV.
How to Submit Application at Al Salam School Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Al Salam School can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Salam School. After this, you will see the option of Al Salam School Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Salam School Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Salam School -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Salam School Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Salam School Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.