Al Rostamani Group Careers – Al Rostamani Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Al Rostamani Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Al Rostamani Group Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Rostamani Group Jobs in Dubai. Al Rostamani Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Al Rostamani Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Al Rostamani Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Rostamani Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Rostamani Group Jobs before applying.
Al Rostamani Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Al Rostamani Group Careers Page
Al Rostamani Group UAE Jobs 2022:- Al Rostamani Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Executive. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Rostamani Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Executive (on Average AED 9,140.00-29,400.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Rostamani Group Company on the website of Al Rostamani Group Company. The location of this Al Rostamani Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Al Rostamani Group Jobs in Dubai.
Al Rostamani Group Jobs Description Given at Al Rostamani Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Rostamani Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Executive|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9,140.00-29,400.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Al Rostamani Group Dubai Jobs 2022
Senior Executive – GCAD
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Rostamani Group of Companies LLC
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Perform the audit & assurances services independently at ARG group companies engaged in diversified field of businesses with respect to compliance with statutory provisions as well as policies and procedures of the Group and companies. Role requires to perform work without much supervision
Carry out audit and assurance work as per the designed annual plan most of the time independently.
• Perform operational and financial audits in accordance with the annual audit plan to evaluate:
o The existence, adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
o Compliance with company policies and operating procedures
o Compliance with statutory provisions as applicable
o Controls on safeguarding of assets
• Discuss audit findings with the line Managers and report significant issues
• Be informed about the trends and developments in the internal audit area and the company businesses
• Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as and when required and any other additional tasks the Line Managers may assign
• Day to day operation tasks, including expansion of the existing system – move, add, change under the guidance of Group IT
• Administration and configuration of Remote access services (VPN, Remote RDP etc.) for ARG staff, Application Management Services Vendors, Infrastructure Management Services Vendors and other vendors.
• Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance)/ ACCA/ ACS/CWA /CIMA or Commerce graduate
• 6 years of relevant experience if Commerce graduate or 4 years of experience
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Analytical skills;
• Prioritizing skills;
• Report drafting skills:
• Proficiency in MS Excel
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
How to Submit Application at Al Rostamani Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Al Rostamani Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Rostamani Group. After this, you will see the option of Al Rostamani Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Rostamani Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Rostamani Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Rostamani Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Rostamani Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.