Al Ramz PJSC Careers – Al Ramz PJSC Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Al Ramz PJSC Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Al Ramz PJSC Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Ramz PJSC Jobs in Dubai. Al Ramz PJSC company is going to do a new recruitment at Al Ramz PJSC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Al Ramz PJSC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Ramz PJSC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Ramz PJSC Jobs before applying.
Al Ramz PJSC Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Al Ramz PJSC Careers Page
Al Ramz PJSC UAE Jobs 2022:- Al Ramz PJSC company has recently sought applications for the post of IT System Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Ramz PJSC company is giving very good salary for the post of IT System Engineer (on Average AED 10500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Ramz PJSC Company on the website of Al Ramz PJSC Company. The location of this Al Ramz PJSC Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Al Ramz PJSC Jobs in Dubai.
Al Ramz PJSC Jobs Description Given at Al Ramz PJSC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Ramz PJSC UAE|
|Name of Required Post||IT System Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 10500.00 per month|
Full Details of Al Ramz PJSC Dubai Jobs 2022
Al Ramz Corporation P.J.S.C. is seeking for a IT System Engineer to join our growing team. The IT System Engineer is responsible for installing, upgrading, and monitoring software and hardware, data backup and recovery, maintaining operating systems, business applications, security tools, email services, PCs, IP telephony, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and virtualized environment. You will be a member of a team involved in IT service operations and project delivery from concept scoping design through to implementation.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components
- Performing installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Define customers’ needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Perform high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
- Assist in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Ensure availability of the highest level of systems and infrastructure.
- Plan and implement system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Collaborate with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Deal with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email, and record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Available to join an on-call rotation and work outside of core business hours or on weekends.
- Document standards and operating procedures, keep up to date network related documentation, Topology Diagrams etc.
- Mandatory to hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related curriculum.
- Minimum Five (5) years of diversified experience preferably obtained from Financial Institution/Regulatory Agencies.
- Excellent working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies including LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP and basic experience with Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange
- Good Knowledge of Security vertical such as Next Gen Firewall, Next Gen End Point, DLP, SIEM Solution, WAF, Vulnerability & Patch Management.
- Good knowledge of Call Center, IP Telephone and Recording System.
- Strong hands-on experience in Office365 and other products which are related to Microsoft cloud environment.
- Strong Knowledge of VMware Products or Hyper converged technologies such as Virtualization, VSAN, VCenter, vRealize Log Insight, vSphere, RecoverPoint
- Good knowledge of servers’ hardware in an enterprise environment (i.e. Cisco UCS hardware, HP Servers, Dell Servers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting and managing enterprise storage infrastructure (i.e. EMC, Hitachi, SAN Switches, etc.)
- Good knowledge of operating systems from installation, configuration, implementation (Microsoft Windows Servers, Enterprise Linux RHEL/OEL, VMware ESXi, etc.)
- Fair Knowledge of Cloud Solutions such as Open Stack, AWS & Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge of ManageEngine, SolarWinds monitoring tools and Kiwi syslog servers.
- Fair knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and other Data Center Products.
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple teams.
- Strong, clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
If you meet above requirements, then please send your CV (which should include your nationality and current location) to [email protected]
Considering the high volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates for interviews will be contacted.
How to Submit Application at Al Ramz PJSC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Al Ramz PJSC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Ramz PJSC. After this, you will see the option of Al Ramz PJSC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Ramz PJSC Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Ramz PJSC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Ramz PJSC Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Ramz PJSC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.