Al Mana Careers – Al Mana Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Al Mana Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Al Mana Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Mana Jobs in Doha. Al Mana company is going to do a new recruitment at Al Mana Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Al Mana can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Mana Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Mana Jobs before applying.
Al Mana Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Al Mana Careers Page
Al Mana Qatar Jobs 2022:- Al Mana company has recently sought applications for the post of Technical Trainer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Mana company is giving very good salary for the post of Technical Trainer (on Average QAR 7,530.00-23,300.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Mana Company on the website of Al Mana Company. The location of this Al Mana Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Al Mana Jobs in Doha.
Al Mana Jobs Description Given at Al Mana Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Mana Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Technical Trainer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 7,530.00-23,300.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Al Mana Doha Jobs 2022
Technical Trainer – TET/UCA/001
Zip/Postal Code: 0000
- Deliver the Training Program / Seminar in line with the scheduled activity to the selected employees to meet their Training requirements as per requirements of the Division and Manufacturer.
- Provide professional training to technical staffs as per the curriculum requirement of the Manufacturer.
- Follow the Manufacturer’s training programs and ensure all staffs are completing their respective training requirement in timely manner.
- Coordinate with the respective Line Manager for employee’s attendance – ensuring their attendance especially to requisite technical trainings / courses.
- Ensure proper preparation of all the required materials, items and facility for the scheduled technical training in order to maintain an effective and efficiency delivery to trainees.
- Coordinate with the Training Team, in the scheduling of the relevant trainings for the period, in order to have better time to prepare all the requirements before its start.
- Prepare the training facility and training area, if required, to ensure its availability for the scheduled training and practical training.
- Prepare Training handouts, as and when required, and ensure availability of proper quantities based on the number of trainees.
- Prepare other items and requirements, as and when required, to ensure the effective delivery of training.
Safety & Health
- Ensure that all technical trainings are conducted in line with the Division’s safety and health standards and practices to minimize or prevent accidents.
- Ensure proper communication of safety practices to the trainees to facilitate better employee compliance to safety and health standards.
- Ensure trainees wear the proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) during practical technical training.
- Be familiar with the Division’s Safety and Health standards and practices to maintain compliance.
KEY RESULTS AREAS / DELIVERABLES: (What are the areas or major activities which will produce the contributions that the company expects from the job?)
KEY ACTIVITIES: (What are the essential actions and initiatives that are needed to be performed in order to achieve the mentioned KRA?)
Ad Hoc Activities
- Carry out other tasks and activities as and when requested by Management, within the context of the Division’s scope and requirements.
- Carry out instructions or request on time and within the satisfaction of the requestor.
- Provide assistance to teammates in case of problems without sacrificing their own work.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments, besides the roles and responsibilities defined above, as assigned by the Division Management.
- Engineering Graduate
- Training & Certificates – dealer standards.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in an Automobile field.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong background in in-house training with dealership.
- Knowledge of Automotive systems and repair techniques.
- Administration skills.
- Management Skills.
- Ability to effectively develop and manage employees at different levels.
- Ability to independently plan and organize training programs effectively.
How to Submit Application at Al Mana Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Al Mana can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Mana. After this, you will see the option of Al Mana Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Mana Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Mana -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Mana Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Mana Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.