Al Khawarizmi International College Careers – Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Al Khawarizmi International College Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Al Khawarizmi International College Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Al Khawarizmi International College is going to do a new recruitment at Al Khawarizmi International College Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Al Khawarizmi International College can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Khawarizmi International College is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs before applying.
Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Al Khawarizmi International College Careers Page
Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Jobs 2022:- Al Khawarizmi International College has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Program Leader. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Khawarizmi International College is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Professor and Program Leader (on Average AED 14500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Khawarizmi International College on the website of Al Khawarizmi International College. The location of this Al Khawarizmi International College Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs Description Given at Al Khawarizmi International College Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Khawarizmi International College UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Professor and Program Leader|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 14500.00 per month|
Full Details of Al Khawarizmi International College Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Assistant Professor and Program Leader, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program”. The position reports to the Head of Information Technology (IT), and joining date will be from Fall Semester of the coming Academic year 21/22. Joining date will be on 26th August 2022.
The Assistant Professor and Program Leader- CGA will be responsible for managing Computer Graphics & Animation program, teaching CGA courses assigned by the Head of IT Department, providing academic advising and counseling to students, participating in departmental committee work, enhancing the learning environment through assessments, instructions, applied research, scholarly activities and services that are consistent to the mission of the College.
- Provide the general leadership for the program, which results in a productive and positive work climate, enhanced intellectual vitality, and collegial relations among, faculty and staff, faculty and students.
- Develop and implement program strategic goals, objectives, and plans that are linked to college and college strategic plans.
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing new and existing CGA academic programs.
- Effectively participate in the Accreditation process of the program.
- Develop plans for the subjects that will be taught and select appropriate books.
- Teach the courses, organize exams, enter and review student grades.
- Improve teaching and exam methods and promote new ways of teaching.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate course portfolio.
- Supervise thesis, student research, scientific reports and social activities.
- Provide academic guidance to students and serve as an academic advisor for them.
- Conduct and publish innovative research and studies.
- Help in developing knowledge and participate in research activities.
- Participate in councils and committees; local, regional and international conferences; and any activities that promote and improve the College.
- Adhere to the research and academic duties, and work on implementing bylaws and regulations of the College.
- Devote time to performing scientific duties in the College, strive to promote the College mission and maintain a decent status in the fields of research, teaching and management.
- Engage with the community as per the College rules and regulations.
- Cooperate fully with the Head of the Department in providing advice and proposals in all matters that will serve the best interests of the College, the students and the community.
- Provide students with academic advising during the registration period, constantly monitor their study plans and adhere to office hours.
- Participate in staff development / programs and workshops.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the direct manager, providing that it does not conflict with the nature of work.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Pedagogical expertise (theory of practice for teaching and assessment)
- Proficiency with internet-based technologies and teaching tools (e.g. Blackboard and other virtual platforms and software) is a must.
- Ability to design and deliver effective e-learning courses
- Good knowledge in the field of 2D and 3D graphics and animation
- Ability to engage constructively with diverse students and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex, competing demands
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to learn, change, and develop new skills and seek advice from a variety of sources
- Able to exercise judgment and take risks
- Adequate knowledge of Professional Standards and Certification bodies within the field.
- PhD in Computer Graphics & Animation from an internationally recognized University.
- Minimum 3 Years of teaching experience at a university level post terminal degree.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience in planning, developing and managing academic programs.
- Should have a good knowledge in the field of 2D and 3D graphics and animation, with a strong experience working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Animate, 3D Max, Maya, XD, Premiere, After Effects, and Audition.
- Proven record of research and development in the field of graphical media development.
- Experience in development and accreditation of a new academic program will be an advantage.
How to Submit Application at Al Khawarizmi International College Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Al Khawarizmi International College can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Khawarizmi International College. After this, you will see the option of Al Khawarizmi International College Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Khawarizmi International College Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Khawarizmi International College -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Khawarizmi International College Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Al Khawarizmi International College Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Khawarizmi International College Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.