Al Faisal Holding Careers – Al Faisal Holding Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Al Faisal Holding Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Al Faisal Holding Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Al Faisal Holding Jobs in Doha. Al Faisal Holding is going to do a new recruitment at Al Faisal Holding Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Al Faisal Holding can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Al Faisal Holding Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Faisal Holding Jobs before applying.
Al Faisal Holding Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Al Faisal Holding Careers Page
Al Faisal Holding Qatar Jobs 2022:- Al Faisal Holding company has recently sought applications for the post of IT Program Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Al Faisal Holding company is giving very good salary for the post of IT Program Manager (on Average QAR 25,000.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Al Faisal Holding Company on the website of Al Faisal Holding Company. The location of this Al Faisal Holding Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Al Faisal Holding Jobs in Doha.
Al Faisal Holding Jobs Description Given at Al Faisal Holding Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Al Faisal Holding Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||IT Program Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Al Faisal Holding Doha Jobs 2022
- Program manager will work full-time on the projects & programs. The role is crucial for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm, and momentum.
- Plan, organize, manage, lead the projects & programs and proactively monitoring their progress, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Create and implement policies governing the program function and assist in policy decisions that may have project / program wide impact.
- Negotiate, arbitrate, and resolve program, project, and policy issues/conflicts with other departments and community/business stakeholders. Understand appropriate paths and methods for escalation.
- Holding resources accountable for delivering on the project plan, including providing coaching and mentoring of resources across a broad range of business functions as well as vendors and internal technology deliverables.
- Manage programs and/or multiple concurrent projects which are not necessarily related or interdependent.
- Use negotiation skills, influence, and creativity to achieve successful outcomes around scope, schedule, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
- Managing the program’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the program progresses.
- Track all program cost, schedules and performance against established program milestones, reporting the status to management stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintain strong customer focus while coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources in implementation of key projects using effective verbal and written communication.
- Be proactive and exercise initiative in identifying, tracking, and removing impediments to program success. Approach risk identification and mitigation, accordingly, including establishing contingency plans and initiating corrective action.
- Understand how individual projects affect the program/portfolio and exercise judgement in raising issues and risks to the program/portfolio level.
- Builds, develops, and maintains close customer relationships, proactively addresses customer issues, and continually pursues open communications to strategically expand the business.
- Plans and executes programs per contractual obligations, directly and/or indirectly managing the performance of multiple suppliers, affiliates, or peer organizations. Establishes and monitors adherence to master program plans and schedules, preparing and issuing operational and program directives and controlling product configuration.
- Acts as principal point of contact with senior management to assure management understanding of program status, fosters resolution of problems, and coordinates efforts among management as necessary to assure corrective action.
- Define the program governance arrangements & Host/ present status at various Governance forums
- Assist senior management with negotiating service/development contracts
- Be a resource to project managers in developing upfront estimates of time and resource utilization through organized discovery with stakeholders, IT resources and vendors
- Provide leadership to project managers, foster a positive team environment, and provide direction in ambiguous situations.
- Select, assign, train, direct, and evaluate project managers and others as directed by management
- Assist organizational change management (OCM) in defining the changes to business processes and procedures that will result from the program. Incorporate business process change estimates and contingencies into the overall plans
- Writing high quality documentation including Memos, Briefing Notes, Options Papers and Procurement documentation
- B.Sc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- PMP certified
- Good knowledge of Agile project management methodology
- 15 years of experience preferably in Qatar and GCC as project and program manager, with a track record of delivering multiple, large scale, and complex ERP & software and IT Infrastructure projects.
- Specific Previous implementation experience of Oracle applications and/or technology products
- Must be a proven self-starter with the ability to drive delivery of outcomes and overcome obstacles, especially when working with and through others
- A high degree of competency with project management including, Agile methodology, identifying and managing risks, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communicating overall project status
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and able to draft and manage complex project schedules
- Deep understanding of and ability to manage Project and Software Development Life Cycle(s) using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Skilled in negotiating and problem-solving with both internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrated successful track record in building & sustaining business relationships with clients at all levels
- Must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
- Change agent in driving organisational transformation.
- Excellent collaboration, with crisp and compelling verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to varying audiences
- Comfortable exercising judgment and using analytical skills in ambiguous situations
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with the ability to see the big picture
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate effectively with both technical and business users
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure and technology
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment; proactive in seeking out information when necessary
- Experience in executing corporate-wide initiatives. You are able to define project plans, coordinate resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program roll out along with ongoing support
- A positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity
Primary Location :- QA-QA-19th Floor
Job Posting :- 07.Sep.2022, 1:01:05 PM
Employee Status :-Regular
Job Type :- Standard
Schedule :- :Full-time.
How to Submit Application at Al Faisal Holding Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Al Faisal Holding can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Al Faisal Holding. After this, you will see the option of Al Faisal Holding Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Al Faisal Holding Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Al Faisal Holding -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Al Faisal Holding Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Al Faisal Holding Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.