Ajman University Careers – Ajman University Jobs in Ajman, UAE. Check Ajman University Job Vacancies in Ajman. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Ajman University Ajman Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Ajman University Jobs in Ajman. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Ajman University Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Ajman Ajman University can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Ajman University Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ajman University Jobs before applying.
Ajman University Jobs in Ajman | Apply Online on Official Ajman University Careers Page
Ajman University UAE Jobs 2021:- Ajman University has recently sought applications for the post of Administrative Officer (Arabic Speaker Only). Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Ajman University is giving very good salary for the post of Administrative Officer (Arabic Speaker Only) (on Average AED 46,307 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Ajman University on the website of Ajman University . The location of this Ajman University Job vacancies is Ajman. So you can apply for this Ajman University Jobs in Ajman.
Ajman University Jobs Description Given at Ajman University Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Ajman University UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Administrative Officer (Arabic Speaker Only)|
|Job Types||Jobs in Ajman|
|Salary||AED 46,307 per year|
Full Details of Ajman University Ajman Jobs 2021
Job Title : Administrative Officer
Grade : 9
Office :Office of the Chancellor
Reporting to : Office Manager
UAE Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply!
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Coordinates, oversees, and/or performs a wide variety of support activities, secretarial services and confidential assignments for the chancellor’s Office.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Provides staff and office support for the office / college that includes screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative issues and inquiries as they arise.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings and special events; schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities; takes minutes, and provides administrative support and follow-up on matters arising from meetings.
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates in-coming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
- Assists in the scheduling and coordination of high management appointments and travel arrangements.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
- Guides and oversees the work of newly appointed junior staff and/or trainee students when engaged in related support activities.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies and equipment for the office.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Strong expertise in MS-Office.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff from a diverse community.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workflow.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit correspondence and other written materials.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Database management skills.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students.
How to Submit Application at Ajman University Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Ajman Ajman University can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ajman University. After this, you will see the option of Ajman University Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Ajman University Ajman Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Ajman University -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Ajman University Ajman Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ajman University Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.