Air Arabia PJSC Careers – Air Arabia PJSC Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Air Arabia PJSC Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Air Arabia PJSC Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Air Arabia PJSC Jobs in Doha. Air Arabia PJSC company is going to do a new recruitment at Air Arabia PJSC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Air Arabia PJSC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Air Arabia PJSC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Air Arabia PJSC Jobs before applying.
Air Arabia PJSC Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Air Arabia PJSC Careers Page
Air Arabia PJSC Qatar Jobs 2021:- Air Arabia PJSC company has recently sought applications for the post of Airport Supervisor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Air Arabia PJSC company is giving very good salary for the post of Airport Supervisor (on Average QAR 5,950.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Air Arabia PJSC Company on the website of Air Arabia PJSC Company. The location of this Air Arabia PJSC Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Air Arabia PJSC Jobs in Doha.
Air Arabia PJSC Jobs Description Given at Air Arabia PJSC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Air Arabia PJSC Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Airport Supervisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,950.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Air Arabia PJSC Doha Jobs 2021
Selected candidate will join the payrolls of COZMO travels- a group company of Air Arabia Group.
- To assist the Airport Manager in managing, monitoring and reviewing daily activities in the respective station ensuring safety, security, On Time Performance, efficiency, and smooth workflow in line with Company’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Also, to employ effective relations with civil aviation, GHAs and GSAs to facilitate daily operations and achieve best results with least costs.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Assists the “Airport Manager” in monitoring the Operational and Security functions; ensures timely facilitation and smooth operation of daily activities as per Air Arabia policies and procedures laid down in the stations’ operation manual.
- Supervises briefings/debriefings, ramp, check-in, safety, security, and other matters ensuring they are handled in accordance with operational procedures; reports deviations and delays to Airport Manager to resolve accordingly
- Liaises with Airport Manager, Flight Operations, and MCC to handle AOG, emergencies, technical delays, disruptions and service recovery.
- Reports to the “Airport Manager” and Head Office all incidents/accidents using the appropriate agreed formats and proper communication channel.
- Ensures all “Dangerous Goods” related incidents are reported to respective local authorities and the headquarters immediately.
- Issues instructive plan to all handling agent staff, supports them provide efficient passenger service, and guides them in critical complex situations.
- Ensures appropriate information is provided to the local authority if required and that all advisories or circulars received from Ground Operations are communicated to all relevant personnel.
Key Result Responsibilities – Continued
- Ensures adherence of handling agents to Company’s policies and procedures and respective legislations and regulatory requirements. Reports non-compliance to Airport Manager for corrective measure.
- Monitors the GHAs, GSAs, service level agreements to ensure best benefit, this includes: performance, payments, meetings, and communication; recommends enhancements and changes as necessary to protect the financial interest and corporate image of Air Arabia at all times.
- Utilizes delay and performance reports and data analysis to monitor customer service and payments, highlight trends, and identify gaps aiming for improvement and solving recurring problems.
- Monitors the baggage handling system and traces lost luggage on daily basis. Conducts necessary investigations to resolve customers’ complaints; compiles necessary reports and forwards to Airport Manager accordingly.
- Supports Quality Assurance/ Safety/Security Departments in the audit checks ensuring adherence of respective staff to corresponding standards and set measures and timely closure of findings.
- Monitors the collections from Excess Baggage, Go Show, Wheelchair, and Seat Sales and other airport revenue generating services; supports the airport team in meeting targets and providing excellent services.
- Provides Airport Manager/Head Office with necessary reports such as Flight Handling Reports, Disruption Reports; Incidents/Accidents Reports, and Customer Complaints Reports, etc.
- Deputizes the Airport Manager in his/her absence.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Management/Administration or equivalent from a recognized university, alternately a diploma in a related field combined with necessary work experience.
- Basic Airport safety and security procedures and regulations trainings are a must.
- “IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations”, “Passenger Handling”, and “Ground Operations Procedures” trainings or certificates are a must for this role.
- Cost Control, Compliance, and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value.
- Proficient in “Passenger Handling System” and “Departure Control System” (DCS).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Internet, Web Search.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, reports writing, etc.
- Very good in English Language, Arabic Language may be conditional for certain regions.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Airlines/Aviation/GHA industry in passenger/ground handling.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role leading a team of a station with departure/arrival flights; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Good knowledge in IATA/ Civil Aviation Authorities and Regulatory Bodies’ rules and regulations pertaining to Ground Handling working procedures and operating standards, GHAs, GSAs, etc.
- Experienced in one or more of the following: Passenger Handling, Cargo, Ramp, Dispatch, DGR, Load Control.
- Capable of building ties and relationships in Aviation Industry and Markets; to build credibility quickly.
- Familiar with monitoring service level agreements (SLAs).
- Capable for implementing policies, procedures, and manuals in line with standards and regulations.
- Familiar with QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices affecting Ground Operations.
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies with control.
- Possesses effective time management, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Dynamic with high accuracy and attention to details.
How to Submit Application at Air Arabia PJSC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Air Arabia PJSC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Air Arabia PJSC. After this, you will see the option of Air Arabia PJSC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Air Arabia PJSC Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Air Arabia PJSC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Air Arabia PJSC Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Air Arabia PJSC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.