Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers – Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs in Sharjah. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Air Arabia PJSC (G9) can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs before applying.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Page
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Jobs 2021:- Air Arabia PJSC (G9) company has recently sought applications for the post of Manager – Crew Planning & Control. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) company is giving very good salary for the post of Manager – Crew Planning & Control (on Average AED 20,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Company on the website of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Company. The location of this Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs in Sharjah.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Description Given at Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Manager – Crew Planning & Control|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 20,000 per month|
Full Details of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Sharjah Jobs 2021
To ensure efficiency in the manpower utilization of the Air Arabia crew members, effective implementation and adherence to relating policies and procedures, and compliance with all relevant regulations and operating standards. Also, to establish/develop procedures, systems or tools to enhance the performance and productivity in the respective areas whilst constantly guiding, coaching and training the team members to develop and enhance their capabilities, professional confidence, and morale.
1. Leads and manages the administrative and operational areas of Crew Planning and Control ensuring the efficient and timely delivery of tasks in the highest possible standards compliant with all policies, procedures and regulations.
2. Studies and recommends the annual budget requirements of Flight and Cabin Crew Operations in line with the approved annual flight schedules budget ensuring all Air Arabia flights are covered and other operational requirements are accomplished without delay, such as annual manpower budget, crew training budgeting, planning and execution, achieving agreed percentage of On Time Performance, crew logistical support – hotel, transport, etc., clearing of all planned annual leave days and percentage of back log annual leave days,
3. Works closely with Flight and Cabin Crew Operations on identifying potential improvements to current procedures, policies and practices to enhance the section’s efficiency and improve both internal and external processes.
4. Partners with relevant entities to obtain the necessary approvals on financials and costs relating to accepted Fatigue Risk Management restrictions resulting to additional manpower or resources.
5. Collaborates with Safety and Quality Assurance departments in addressing identified and potential safety and compliance issues related to Crew Planning and Control’s scope and responsibilities.
6. Ensures that required reports and other deliverables of Crew Planning and Control are transmitted and adhere to agreed time lines and confidential reporting guidelines.
7. Coordinates with relevant internal and external entities on various matters ensuring that crew members entry requirements in operating to new stations are planned and executed timely and accurately.
8. Leads in conducting annual reviews of the rules and parameters implemented in the crew management system and other systems used by the section; coordinates with IT Department and system providers the required functional changes or bug fixes identified.
9. Acts as a role model in inspirational and motivational leadership; invests in manpower and capitalizes on strengths, drives target scales, objectives and Key Performance Measures (KPIs) for the respective teams. Guides and manages the staff in understanding and delivering their individual targets supporting the achievement of the section’s performance targets.
10. Conducts periodic meetings with stake holders.
11. Identifies the possible competency improvement opportunities among Crew Planning and Control teams and communicates, as required, with relevant entities the feasible trainings / coaching sessions.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Aviation related fields or equivalent from a recognized university
- Fatigue Risk Management related course is an advantage for this role.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is a must.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Proficient in airline crew management system and productivity tools; e.g. Microsoft Office (Excel macro, relationships & pivots; Word forms & link),
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in English language.
- 10+ years of working experience in Airline Company;
- Last 5 years in the capacity of Supervisor / Manager in Crew Planning / Manger in Crew Control or similar department.
- User of airline crew management system in the last 12 months is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of crew planning / rostering systems and process.
- In depth knowledge of Civil Aviation Regulations; familiar with rules and regulations pertaining to flight operations scheduling and rostering manuals and working procedures, as well as to pilots and cabin crew licensing.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Possesses good organizing as well as time management skills in a frequently changing environment.
- Cost-oriented, possess effective persuasive, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Multi-task oriented with high attention to both results and details.
- Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership, and displays energy and enthusiasm.
- Capable to perform under pressure with changing schedules.
- Proven skills in identifying irregularities and recommending solutions.
How to Submit Application at Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Air Arabia PJSC (G9) can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Air Arabia PJSC (G9). After this, you will see the option of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Air Arabia PJSC (G9) -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.