Air Arabia Careers – Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Air Arabia Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Air Arabia Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Air Arabia Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Air Arabia can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Air Arabia Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Air Arabia Jobs before applying.
Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Air Arabia Careers Page
Air Arabia UAE Jobs 2021:- Air Arabia company has recently sought applications for the post of Dispatch Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Air Arabia company is giving very good salary for the post of Dispatch Manager (on Average AED 17,000. per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Air Arabia Company on the website of Air Arabia Company. The location of this Air Arabia Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah.
Air Arabia Jobs Description Given at Air Arabia Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Air Arabia|
|Name of Required Post||Dispatch Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 17,000. per month|
Full Details of Air Arabia Sharjah Jobs 2021
To act as the focal point and controller for all operational planned/un-planned activities to be performed in the UAE, Hubs and Outstations on 24/7 basis; ensures the (OTP) on all levels, safety and security of passengers, crew, and aircrafts in accordance with business requirements, GCAA/CAA regulations, and as per Air Arabia policies, procedures, and approved quality standards.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Manages the dispatch contractual and operational activities, ensuring all are agreed, implemented and performed as per GCAA/CAA regulations, and as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures.
2. Oversees the Dispatch operations, staff, and external relationships with focus on safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in managing operational requirements and human factors considerations
3. Supports in developing, and implementing policies and operating procedures to reduce accidents and mitigate disruption impacts; co-designs and defines the set of standards and measures related to compliance with commercial, quality, as well as regulatory bodies’ agreed standards and procedures.
4. Manages the manpower planning, utilization and allocation in line with business operational needs and in compliance with industry specific regulatory/legislative requirements ensuring Company’s objectives for cost reduction, safety, and security are achieved.
5. Partners with stakeholders to ensure cost-effective flights scheduling and block hours are planned and achieved whilst managing any rotations, cancellations, emergency cases and flights disruptions efficiently depending on given circumstances at a time.
6. Utilizes available data and reports from various sources to analyze the current practices in the related areas and identify options for reducing operating costs and enhancing recovery response plans, also, identify gaps and pitfalls and recommend effective solutions to ensure OTP (On Time Performance).
7. Provides valid technical recommendations on the planning of routes, schedules, and new destinations; oversees the operational requirements for all aerodromes and routes served, and any limitations to aircraft performance recommended by the Operations Controller.
8. Generates a number of function related reports to highlight overall performance such as ETS (Fuel Emission) reports, etc.
9. Monitors the availability and compliance of the Flight Operations documentation with Air Arabia policies and procedures, GCAA/CAA regulatory standards and IOSA SARPs. Ensures proper implementation of all relevant EFB related processes is timely and accurately achieved.
10. Represents Air Arabia at the regulatory “Emergency Planning Working Committee” meetings, negotiates with authorities for actions required for the continuous development of the Company’s “ERP”
11. Supports the Safety and Security Managers with valid recommendations for improvement to ensure business continuity.
12. Motivates, coaches, and monitors the performance of the team members to achieve high standards in results. Ensures qualifications and competencies are always reviewed in line with GCAA requirements.
13. Partners with HR to set objectives and identify KPIs for the respective team members; ensures his/her subordinates are fully aware and knowledgeable of their targets. Provides on-going support and supervision to the team members to assist them achieve their goals and bridge any gaps identified.
14. Designs and develops effective staff training solutions ensuring mandatory professional and quality standards are specified and delivered for all hubs. Ensures all regulatory training requirements for Dispatch staff are met and their records are maintained.
15. Ensures available resources such as manpower, systems, tools, and procedures related to his/her area are properly managed and utilized to achieve optimal error-free productivity and meet current and future Company’s needs.
For more details please refer to original job description.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Aeronautical/Statistics/Math/Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Possess a valid “Flight Dispatcher Certificate of License” issued form an approved institute or organization, preferably GCAA, the license should be transferrable.
- Emergency Response Plan related course is a must for this role.
- Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training are a must.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry is a plus.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is a must.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value.
- Proficient in aircrafts operating systems, Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel), Internet, Web Search
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 15+ years of comprehensive experience in a comparable airlines company in general with a minimum of 10 years in the Operations department;
- He/she must have spent a minimum of 5 years in a leading role in the dispatch function as Dispatch Manager or Operations Controller; experience with low cost airline is preferred.
- Hands on Flight planning (Fuel and ACT), Slot/Scheduling Management, Fleet Configuration, Payload capacity, Airport Operation, Emergency Response, etc.
- Comprehensive exposure on Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies, preferably GCAA; familiar with regulations of CAR, FAR, JAR, and IOSA pertaining to Flight Operations and working procedures.
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices affecting Flight Operations and dispatch.
- Experienced in designing, implementing, and monitoring performance of policies, procedures and manuals in line with approved standards and regulations.
- Hands on managing schedules, rosters, and shift-pattern manpower allocation on a large scale.
- Experienced in leading teams in a changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios; commitment to efficiency and successful safe results.
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
How to Submit Application at Air Arabia Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Air Arabia can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Air Arabia. After this, you will see the option of Air Arabia Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Air Arabia Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Air Arabia -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Air Arabia Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Air Arabia Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.