Agthia Group PJSC Careers – Agthia Group PJSC Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Agthia Group PJSC Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Agthia Group PJSC Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Agthia Group PJSC Jobs in Dubai. Agthia Group PJSC company is going to do a new recruitment at Agthia Group PJSC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Agthia Group PJSC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Agthia Group PJSC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Agthia Group PJSC Jobs before applying.
Agthia Group PJSC Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Agthia Group PJSC Careers Page
Agthia Group PJSC UAE Jobs 2022:- Agthia Group PJSC company has recently sought applications for the post of Head of Projects. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Agthia Group PJSC company is giving very good salary for the post of Head of Projects (on Average AED 3000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Agthia Group PJSC Company on the website of Agthia Group PJSC Company. The location of this Agthia Group PJSC Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Agthia Group PJSC Jobs in Dubai.
Agthia Group PJSC Jobs Description Given at Agthia Group PJSC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Agthia Group PJSC UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Head of Projects|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3000.00 per month|
Full Details of Agthia Group PJSC Dubai Jobs 2022
The role is leading the successful completion of all Projects assigned to the function. The role is responsible for the management and results of the Project team dedicated to Supply Chain and Manufacturing projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project from inception to hand over of the manufacturing unit while direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full scale project plans, manage project budget and resource allocation, Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality & HSE assurance of the project.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Good experience with manufacturing business process and overall product quality including the adherence to all regulatory standards.
- Analyse the plant agreed cost base and financial objectives including an overview of cost efficiencies.
- Develop the management team and provide exemplary leadership to employees in the achievement of the operations.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement across the wholes facility.
- Establish maintenance programs to ensure performance of equipment according to plan
- Minimum overall 15 years of experience.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in leading Plant Manufacturing green field projects and brown filed projects.
- Must have an Engineering Degree in Industrial, Mechanical Electrical discipline.
- Must be a Certified Lean Six Sigma professional, or any related international manufacturing practices and systems.
- Demonstrable management experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment with high volume manufacturing experience in FMCG.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management and project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people management and strategic planning.
- Demonstrate a track record of managing a team based across multiple countries.
- Experience in managing change and delivering significant savings.
- Knowledge of SAP, maintenance systems and ISO standards.
How to Submit Application at Agthia Group PJSC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Agthia Group PJSC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Agthia Group PJSC. After this, you will see the option of Agthia Group PJSC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Agthia Group PJSC Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Agthia Group PJSC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Agthia Group PJSC Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Agthia Group PJSC Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Agthia Group PJSC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.