ACS International Schools Careers – ACS International Schools Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check ACS International Schools Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current ACS International Schools Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for ACS International Schools Jobs in Doha. ACS International Schools is going to do a new recruitment at ACS International Schools Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha ACS International Schools can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this ACS International Schools Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of ACS International Schools Jobs before applying.
ACS International Schools Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official ACS International Schools Careers Page
ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs 2021:- ACS International Schools has recently sought applications for the post of Librarian Assistant – MHS. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. ACS International Schools is giving very good salary for the post of Librarian Assistant – MHS (on Average QAR 5,260 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of ACS International Schools on the website of ACS International Schools . The location of this ACS International Schools Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this ACS International Schools Jobs in Doha.
ACS International Schools Jobs Description Given at ACS International Schools Careers Portal
|Organization Name||ACS International Schools Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Librarian Assistant – MHS|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,260 per Month|
Full Details of ACS International Schools Doha Jobs 2021
Under the direction of the MHS Librarian, the Library Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the MHS Library. They are responsible for the organization and circulation of library materials, assisting patrons and supervising students visiting the library.
Library Administration and Management:
- Manage circulation desk – check-in/check-out books and AV materials; update patron database; manage holds & reservations; and ensure library is monitored at all times.
- Assist library patrons in finding materials.
- Run reports; produce and distribute overdue notices.
- Assist with inventory, storage of books, resources, and supplies.
- Shelve books and other materials; shelf-read to ensure correct order.
- Oversee library copy machine and assist patrons with photocopying and printing needs.
- Flexible hours to help support school community activities (coming early/staying late)
- Process new materials when orders arrive.
- Support and assist the librarian in supervision of student behavior.
- Assist in preparation of purchase orders by keeping the librarian aware of outdated, damaged, missing, and patron-requested materials.
- Assist in public relations works by creating signs and book displays.
- Repair damaged print materials and replace worn spine labels and barcodes.
- Protect confidential information and support Intellectual Freedom.
- Follow the laws of Copyright and Fair Use for Education.
- Support the LS Library, when needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by MHS Librarian.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to supervise and work with students.
- Fulfill the routine operations of a school library under the direction of the MHS Librarian.
- Effective communication skills and listening skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Familiar with library automation software, or eager to learn.
- Eager to continually update knowledge and skills.
- High school diploma and/or the equivalent and (2) years relevant experience
- Computer literate using a Mac
- Proficient in the English Language (reading/writing/speaking)
- Demonstrate excellent level organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and safeguard confidential information
- Read, write and speak Arabic.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in a similar international educational environment.
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.
How to Submit Application at ACS International Schools Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha ACS International Schools can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of ACS International Schools. After this, you will see the option of ACS International Schools Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the ACS International Schools Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in ACS International Schools -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your ACS International Schools Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of ACS International Schools Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.