Acino Holding Careers – Acino Holding Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Acino Holding Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current Acino Holding Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Acino Holding Jobs in Dubai. Acino Holding company is going to do a new recruitment at Acino Holding Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Acino Holding can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Acino Holding Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Acino Holding Jobs before applying.
Acino Holding Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Acino Holding Careers Page
Acino Holding UAE Jobs 2023:- Acino Holding company has recently sought applications for the post of Commercial Excellence Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Acino Holding company is giving very good salary for the post of Commercial Excellence Manager (on Average AED 4,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Acino Holding Company on the website of Acino Holding Company. The location of this Acino Holding Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Acino Holding Jobs in Dubai.
Acino Holding Jobs Description Given at Acino Holding Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Acino Holding UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Commercial Excellence Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Acino Holding Dubai Jobs 2023
Commercial Excellence Manager, GEM, (Gulf & Emerging Markets)Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE reporting directly to the General Manager, GEM (Gulf & Emerging Markets) and will be a member of the Acino GEM Leadership Team. The Commercial Excellence Manager is responsible for driving the commercial direction and efficiency across the GEM cluster by acting as a guiding partner to Sales, Marketing and HR functions. The main purpose of this function is to develop, direct, manage, & oversee the key processes, resources and systems used to support the administrative, operative and regulatory needs of the Field Sales force in the GEM Cluster. The role is critical to evolving the GEM commercial model through the establishment of integrated multi-channel approaches that best meet customers’ evolving needs. S/he develops a systematic approach to monitor, measure, and track overall commercial performance related projects including sales force effectiveness.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Build, lead and execute all commercial excellence initiatives within GEM Cluster, coordinating with both regional and local country leadership to build a high-performing commercial organization.
- Implement and optimize commercial effectiveness methodologies in GEM in alignment Acino global and regional approaches including
1. Segmentation, targeting, call planning, alignment, sizing, incentive & compensation
2. Selling skills and capabilities, incl. coordination of training delivery (internal or through third parties)
3. Sales force engagement projects
4. KAM planning and monitoring support
- Define goals and develop performance metrics to drive faster revenue growth and increased commercial productivity. Generate actionable insights and engage leadership to support changes.
- Lead the establishment of new digital channels that complement face-to-face interactions. Propose and report on new KPIs that monitor the impact of new approaches
- Proactively collect, monitor, analyze and communicate targeted, relevant sales information to facilitate understanding of business performance across segments, accounts and geographies to make informed decisions regarding opportunities and performance.
- Establish and drive efficient commercial process and tool improvements to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales team.
- Lead sales improvement projects in line with business priorities. Coordinate, share and align activities and projects.
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams, support development of strategic go-to-market plans with clear priorities to facilitate successful implementation of new programs and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Recommend and manage sales force sizing and deployment to ensure right coverage models while maintaining a productive and effective sales organization.
- Lead the process for segmentation and targeting, territory/account planning, and target setting based on appropriate data sources (e.g. IMS/OneKey/IQVIA)
- Manage the CRM database and make suggestions for improvement.
- Develop and report on metrics and KPIs, ensuring commercial team has visibility and meaningful insights to their progress versus identified goals and metrics. Work with the commercial teams to implement new actions based on KPIs
- Work closely with HR and the Regional Commercial Excellence function to establish a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical competencies
- Assess the commercial team competencies and lead the development plan process in coordination with commercial leaders
- Oversee the delivery of training to the Sales team. Monitor and provide insightful reports on coaching effectiveness
- Lead the implementation, monitoring and reporting of incentive schemes as well as coordinate market research for the cluster
Your Profile :
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with emphasis on Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or other highly analytical oriented subjects with Good medical / scientific knowledge will be an advantage.
- +5 years of experience in Sales and Commercial Excellence functions within a pharmaceutical or health care company with a proven record of success
- Strong analytical skills to identify business issues and formulate actionable recommendations
- Ability to articulate, communicate and deliver on a defined strategy. Track record of identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Experience in evolving the commercial model through the deployment of multi-channel approaches including the establishment of relevant KPIs to monitor and report on their impact
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams in a matrix environment- Good interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence
- Demonstrated abilities to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects. A team player who brings a growth mindset, “can-do” attitude, and customer-service orientation
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders with patience and appropriate assertiveness. Ability to coach, mentor and develop colleagues especially those who are not direct reports
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities and objectives.
- Required: Advanced abilities using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI. High expertise in the management and evolution of CRM and CLM systems
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical market intelligency, reports, audits, and information sources
- English and Arabic (spoken and written)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
How to Submit Application at Acino Holding Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Acino Holding can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Acino Holding. After this, you will see the option of Acino Holding Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Acino Holding Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Acino Holding -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Acino Holding Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Acino Holding Jobs in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain | Apply Online on Official Acino Holding Careers Page
Acino Holding UAE Jobs 2023:- Acino Holding company has recently sought applications for the post of Medical Representative. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Acino Holding company is giving very good salary for the post of Medical Representative (on Average AED 8500.00-13500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Acino Holding Company on the website of Acino Holding Company. The location of this Acino Holding Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. So you can apply for this Acino Holding Jobs in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
Acino Holding Jobs Description Given at Acino Holding Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Acino Holding UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Medical Representative|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain|
|Salary||AED 8500.00-13500.00 per month|
Full Details of Acino Holding Abu Dhabi & Al Ain Jobs 2023
- Maximize sales (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (quantity & Quality) through face to face meetings and detailing the assigned Doctors and Pharmacists and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Acino products according to campaign briefs and policies and appropriate use of Brand visuals (Detail aid, Brand Reminder, Medical Reference), in face to face meeting and detailing the assigned doctors and pharmacists and in line with campaign brief and policies approved by FLM and Marketing team
- Periodical visits to HCP’s in hospitals, medical centers to establish a strong scientific-based relationship and position Acino as the Company of choice for the HCPs.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of ACINO products, technical information, strategy, positioning, key messages and marketing program.
- Identity business opportunities within the respective area and evaluate learning’s to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced, and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs
- Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts
- Monitor all competitor activities, medical conferences, and round tables and reporting them to management
- Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the decision-making in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, UAE
- Strict professional handling of Samples and maintaining the appropriate storage condition from receiving till handling to customer
- Effective execution of AVA Local/International conferences and meetings with Health Care professional in line with campaign brief and policies in line with the AVA plan.
- Execute any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Pharmacy or a related scientific discipline (MBA or equivalent preferred) with good medical / scientific knowledge
- 2+ years experience within the Pharmaceutical sales in the private sector
- Must have multi-cultural experience working in countrywide operations
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability. High degree of customer focus
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
- Valid UAE transferable residency permit and valid driving license
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Acino Holding Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.