Accountant Careers – Accountant Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Accountant Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Accountant Sharjah Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Accountant Jobs in Sharjah. Accountant company is going to do a new recruitment at Accountant Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Accountant can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Accountant Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Accountant Jobs before applying.
Accountant Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Accountant Careers Page
Accountant UAE Jobs 2022:- Accountant company has recently sought applications for the post of Accountant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Accountant company is giving very good salary for the post of Accountant (on Average AED 54,176.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Accountant Company on the website of Accountant Company. The location of this Accountant Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Accountant Jobs in Sharjah.
Accountant Jobs Description Given at Accountant Careers Portal
|Organization Name||STYRO Insulation Material Industries UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Accountant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 54,176.00 per year|
Full Details of Accountant Sharjah Jobs 2022
The accountant should manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Main responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) / interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Strong personality
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal skills work well under pressure .
How to Submit Application at Accountant Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Accountant can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Accountant. After this, you will see the option of Accountant Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Accountant Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Accountant -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Accountant Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Accountant Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.