Accenture Careers – Accenture Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Accenture Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Accenture Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Accenture Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Accenture Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Accenture can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Accenture Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Accenture Jobs before applying.
Accenture Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Accenture Careers Page
Accenture UAE Jobs 2021:- Accenture company has recently sought applications for the post of Executive Support Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Accenture company is giving very good salary for the post of Executive Support Analyst (on Average AED 145970 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Accenture Company on the website of Accenture Company. The location of this Accenture Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Accenture Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Accenture Jobs Description Given at Accenture Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Goldman Sachs (Accenture ) UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Investment Banking Division, Classic, Middle East – Associate ( Executive Support Analyst)|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 145970 per year|
Full Details of Accenture Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Tasks & responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Connecting conference calls, external calls, pending calls list monitoring
- Call management; travel arrangement; support with agenda and meeting scheduling; archiving and document management.
- Manage physical mail/faxes, agenda, contacts.
- Make the required different bookings and welcome visitors.
- Organize external meetings/events in coordination with the Events department), control/registration of attendees
- Organize business trips, Visas arrangement with RMS
- Handle Marketing Activities
- Supply office stationery, printer providers and request business cards
- Translations, procurement, technology Support
- Transactions related to client billing
- Registration courses and seminars
- Manage Time Report /Expenses Report.
- Update Accenture People portal.
- Manage and schedule all personal appointments.
- Remind MDs of expiry date of personal documents (national ID card, passport, large family card).
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- 2 years’ experience in business support or as an EA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Fluent in business English & Arabic
- Expert in Microsoft tools, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in interacting with Senior Leadership in a company.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
How to Submit Application at Accenture Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Accenture can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Accenture. After this, you will see the option of Accenture Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Accenture Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Accenture -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Accenture Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Accenture Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.