Abbvie Careers – Abbvie Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Abbvie Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Abbvie Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Abbvie Jobs in Doha. Abbvie is going to do a new recruitment at Abbvie Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Abbvie can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Abbvie is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Abbvie Jobs before applying.
Abbvie Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Abbvie Careers Page
Abbvie Qatar Jobs 2022:- Abbvie has recently sought applications for the post of Clinical Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Abbvie is giving very good salary for the post of Clinical Specialist (on Average QAR 16,491.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Abbvie on the website of Abbvie. The location of this Abbvie Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Abbvie Jobs in Doha.
Abbvie Jobs Description Given at Abbvie Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Abbvie Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Clinical Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 16,491.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Abbvie Doha Jobs 2022
Clinical Specialist – Allergan Aesthetics
Req ID : 2210741
Category : Medical
Division : Allergan Aesthetics
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deliver clinical facilitation to customers at conferences, clinical workshops, training meetings and in-clinic.
Work with AMI Lead to determine clinical needs and provide facilitation to customers accordingly.
Formulate clinical development plans for your top 30 accounts, to be communicated and reviewed with the AMI Lead.
Support the PSs during in-house training events to develop their expertise in how to coach customers in patient consultation skills.
Effectively articulate differentiation of Allergan products and services versus the competitors.
Maintain a high level of service through reliable and timely follow-up, after any interaction with customers and Allergan medical trainers.
Input and maintain Veeva data as required.
Attendance at industry conferences & Allergan Medical Institute meetings, to engage with customers, develop and upskill yourself.
Collaborate with the Account Managers to ensure the injectors have the right level of facilitation delivered by the Clinical Specialist.
Set up Allergan clinical training events, model selection, trainers, presentation, facilitation and work with the Clinical Training & Events Manager and Medical Education Manager.
Lead and provide facilitation at specified development needs at boot camps in line with bespoke facilitation programs for injectors.
Maintain high level of therapeutic knowledge of Allergan products and anatomy.
Guide injector self-directed learning through the AMI digital platform, based on competency level of injector.
Ensure all injectors receiving facilitation have an active Individual Development Plan in VEEVA.
Adhere to the Allergan SOP on facilitation stock and sample management.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
- The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience
- Successful completion of tertiary qualifications in science or healthcare related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a sales or clinical specialist role within the pharmaceutical sector. Experience within Medical Aesthetics will be an advantage.
- Valid first aid certificate required and valid CRICE training completion.
How to Submit Application at Abbvie Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Abbvie can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Abbvie. After this, you will see the option of Abbvie Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Abbvie Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Abbvie -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Abbvie Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Abbvie Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.