Abbott Laboratories Careers – Abbott Laboratories Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Abbott Laboratories Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Abbott Laboratories Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Abbott Laboratories Jobs in Dubai. Abbott Laboratories company is going to do a new recruitment at Abbott Laboratories Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Abbott Laboratories can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Abbott Laboratories Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Abbott Laboratories Jobs before applying.
Abbott Laboratories Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Abbott Laboratories Careers Page
Abbott Laboratories UAE Jobs 2022:- Abbott Laboratories company has recently sought applications for the post of Procurement Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Abbott Laboratories company is giving very good salary for the post of Procurement Specialist (on Average AED 4719.00-8000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Abbott Laboratories Company on the website of Abbott Laboratories Company. The location of this Abbott Laboratories Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Abbott Laboratories Jobs in Dubai.
Abbott Laboratories Jobs Description Given at Abbott Laboratories Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Abbott Laboratories UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Procurement Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4719.00-8000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Abbott Laboratories Dubai Jobs 2022
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The individual will be responsible for all the Middle East and Africa regional indirect procurement transactional activities and support negotiation with suppliers for all divisions (Nutrition, Diagnostics, Medical Devices, Branded Generic Medicines). Work closely with key stakeholders in both Corporate and Division organizations to develop effective source to pay processes. Nurture stakeholder relationships by serving as a business partner, helping identify critical business requirements and providing sourcing and procurement services that meet expectations.
This position is based in Dubai –UAE, but have a regional responsibility and might involve travel within the Middle East & Africa region (max 10% of time).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Member of EMEA Procurement team, responsible for operational indirect procurement activities, as well as supporting the categories in negotiating with Suppliers for Middle East and Africa
• Review and Approve All Purchase Requisitions, create purchase orders, print & scan, sign POs where necessary as per the local policies
• Develop and execute competitive bidding processes (e.g. RFPs, RFIs, …..)
• Support the development and completion of contracts, statement of work and standard operating procedure.
• Create open PO report
• Denied Party Screening (Supplier Screening)
• Create and maintain vendor master record: Request set up of new suppliers, Request updates to current suppliers, Request for suppliers to be blocked/unblocked.
• Following up on invoices with vendors for advance payments and keeping track of final invoices and payment release, coordinating with Finance team on settlement of final invoices for all projects managed by Procurement.
• Assistance in clearing Parked & Blocked invoices
• Review and Upload signed Contracts to the Contract database and keep track of expiring Contracts / Notify Division in advance of expiry
• Managing Procurement Compliance to follow the local affiliate policies for all affiliates. Ensures all procurement policies and procedures are aligned with internal stakeholders e.g. Legal, Risk Management, Supply Chain.
• Working closely with Internal and external Audit teams during the Audit in providing all the information related to Procurement for all affiliates.
• Review and Approval of all UDAs ( Universal Document Approval) related to vendor master forms, Statement of Works, PO, etc.
• Supporting of implementation and improvement of Source to Pay Processes (STP)
• Catalog creation and maintenance when needed
• Training to end users on STP processes
• Procurement Helpdesk
• Spend reports from existing procurement systems when needed
• Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) Support: Update payment terms on purchase orders upon request from the payment terms update request tool (PTURT tool), DPO Compliance team escalation of payment term issues
• Operates with goals set by the Regional Manager, but at the same time is highly self-motivated and directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
• 3 years of relevant working experience in procurement
• Previous work experience in Healthcare sector is an advantage
• Enthusiastic and passionate about procurement and have excellent communication skills
• Result and people oriented – effective in working with national and international colleagues
• Business fluent in speaking and writing English & Arabic. Additional language is an advantage.
• Affinity with technical working environment and will need to get understanding of the products and services of different divisions
• Analytical skills and understands Financial Fundamentals and Concepts
• Understanding and applying of Business Controls Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Experienced user of MS Office programs and ERP systems
• Effective hands on problem solving skills
• Flexible to work with different time zones
• Open minded, enthusiastic to learn new skills, challenger
• Having no travel restriction
• Having no military obligation.
How to Submit Application at Abbott Laboratories Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Abbott Laboratories can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Abbott Laboratories. After this, you will see the option of Abbott Laboratories Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Abbott Laboratories Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Abbott Laboratories -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Abbott Laboratories Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Abbott Laboratories Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.