ABB Careers – ABB Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check ABB Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current ABB Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for ABB Jobs in Doha. ABB company is going to do a new recruitment at ABB Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha ABB can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this ABB Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of ABB Jobs before applying.
ABB Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official ABB Careers Page
ABB Group Qatar Jobs 2022:- ABB company has recently sought applications for the post of Service Sales Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. ABB company is giving very good salary for the post of Service Sales Engineer (on Average QAR 9,750.00 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of ABB Company on the website of ABB Company. The location of this ABB Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this ABB Jobs in Doha.
ABB Jobs Description Given at ABB Careers Portal
|Organization Name||ABB Group Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Service Sales Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 9,750.00 per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of ABB Doha Jobs 2022
Service Sales Engineer
TaTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Service Sales Engineer and will be part of Electrification Business Area for Services Division located in Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be responsible to drive service sales process in collaboration with the Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager. Generate service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area(s). Focus on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other ABB service units. Build long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
This position reports to : Service Sales Specialist
- In collaboration with the service sales manager and/or service manager implements service sales strategy, penetrate IB, promote various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB. Understand the channel strategy and the establishment of related prices and prepare sales plans, review them, and propose recovery plan when needed and regularly update installed base in ServIS (the approved Service database) with the changes made at site.
- Utilize IB database to understand the existing installed base (IB) and identify and develop sales opportunities for service products and solutions to penetrate the existing IB/new IBs in the market, focus on the entire service portfolio to secure profit for assigned Business/Product Groups.
- Generate service sales leads and develop new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identify, and explore potential new service portfolios. Establish long term customer relationship by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulation and demonstrating in-depth technical service product/solutions knowledge to promote Life Cycle Management (LCM), register customer feedback and ensures customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Plan and perform the right number of weekly sales visits, reporting them on CRM, report leads/opportunities, manage and update pipeline in CRM, sells entire service product portfolio to expand ABB footprint in the designated area. Chart out and monitor sales proposals, tenders and follow up proposal statistics, coordination with the local service sales Manager and/or Service Manager.
- Communicate contract details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy, manage administrative sales processes, act as a marketer/salesperson of ABB ‘s service product and solution during marketing activities (campaigns, trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings). Translate the needs of customer into relevant ABB service offerings and solutions.
- Contribute to risk assessments related to price and quality, register required information into the appropriate customer database. Ensure technical reliability, safety and cost-effective solutions to satisfy customers needs comply with health and safety directives.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance.
How to Submit Application at ABB Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha ABB can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of ABB. After this, you will see the option of ABB Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the ABB Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in ABB -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your ABB Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
ABB Group Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official ABB Group Careers Page
ABB Group Qatar Jobs 2022:- ABB Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Service Manager – E- Mobility. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. ABB Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Service Manager – E- Mobility (on Average QAR 22,000.00 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of ABB Group Company on the website of ABB Group Company. The location of this ABB Group Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this ABB Group Jobs in Doha.
ABB Group Jobs Description Given at ABB Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||ABB Group Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Service Manager – E- Mobility|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 22,000.00 per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of ABB Group Doha Jobs 2022
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Service Manager – E Mobility and will be part of Electrification Business Area for E-Mobility Division based in Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be reporting to Local Business Manager and will be accountable to drive the implementation project to setup local operations and lead the Center. As part of the Regional Service team, you will be leading the Service organization in the Country and will also be responsible for Qatar Free zone E-Mobility profit and loss.
- Lead the execution of the project, in coordination with the Global Operation Team, oversee the project planning, monitor and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
- Ensure the project follows best practices and ABB policies. Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization, project financials, overseeing the project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identify, qualify, quantify and manage project risks, and ensure that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Drive the implementation of the service strategy as a member of the Regional management team. Ensure corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the service organization. Enforce safety and integrity culture throughout the service organization.
- Perform day-to-day service business to ensure profitable growth and improvement of service productivity. Implement agreed delivery and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Invest in improving the quality of existing service products and developing new service products to expand the portfolio in line with global direction.
- Responsible for the E-Mobility Qatar Free Zone profit and loss (P&L) performance. Implement, report and monitor performance targets as part of the Regional Operational P&L unit (financial, productivity, investments, customer satisfaction, operational excellence, etc.).
- Build sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction, and retention together with the sales. Drive consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback through Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Ensure the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates and improve service availability, provide necessary training, and develop capabilities and competencies.
- Support the growth of E-Mobility in the region, leading the Experience center, local manufacturing or warehouse and setting up the basis for a future E-Mobility factory.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Electro or Energy Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in service background.
- Strong experience in working in a service or operation leader position in the similar industry supplemented by a solid background in project management.
- Prior experience or knowledge of remote services offering.
- E-Mobility experience will be an advantage.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Good command over English. Fluency in Arabic language will be an advantage.
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Publication ID: QA 79711099_ E1
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of ABB Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.