25 Hours Careers – 25 Hours Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check 25 Hours Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current 25 Hours Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for 25 Hours Jobs in Dubai. 25 Hours company is going to do a new recruitment at 25 Hours Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai 25 Hours can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this 25 Hours Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of 25 Hours Jobs before applying.
25 Hours Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official 25 Hours Careers Page
25 Hours UAE Jobs 2022:- 25 Hours company has recently sought applications for the post of Training Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. 25 Hours company is giving very good salary for the post of Training Manager (on Average AED 1,92,208 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of 25 Hours Company on the website of 25 Hours Company. The location of this 25 Hours Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this 25 Hours Jobs in Dubai.
25 Hours Jobs Description Given at 25 Hours Careers Portal
|Organization Name||25 Hours UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Training Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 1,92,208 per year|
Full Details of 25 Hours Dubai Jobs 2022
Training Manager We are currently looking for Training Manager to join the opening team of 25 hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Produce a monthly training report highlighting all training activities, areas of concern or difficulties encountered.
- Utilizing Academie Accor, create an annual hotel L&D plan specific to the needs of the business and in line with budget.
- Facilitate the creation of personal development plans within the business linking into departmental manpower and succession planning.
- Enable the creation of departmental training plans that maximise the potential of people at work in line with budget..
- In conjunction with the Health & Safety Officer, ensure that our statutory obligations to the Health & Safety of our guests and Heartists are fulfilled.
- Monitor present and future trends, practices and systems in the L&D field making necessary recommendations to enhance our business profitability.
- Create and maintain L&D SOP manual available on the T&C shared folders.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3 years training/facilitation experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understands training methodology and delivery
- Ability to interact and influence at all employee levels
- Must be creative and innovative
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software)
- Operational background and knowledge of hospitality industry preferred
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS .
How to Submit Application at 25 Hours Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai 25 Hours can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of 25 Hours. After this, you will see the option of 25 Hours Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the 25 Hours Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in 25 Hours -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your 25 Hours Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of 25 Hours Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.